All Discussions Tagged 'PixHawk' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iPad ground station hardware list and build instructions, wifly with 3dr radio or Xbee pro/Bluetooth bridge?

Hi all, I've had my multi's and plane set up with 3dr radio telemetry & OSD etc, I just want the ground station functionality in the fi…

Started by Michael

0 Feb 8, 2016

iPad to MAV pilot- Pixhawk or APM to iPad GRound station. Wifly or Bluetooth, Xbee or Xbee Pro ?

> I've had my multi's and plane set up with 3dr radio telemetry & OSD etc, I just want the ground station functionality in the field…

Started by Michael

0 Feb 8, 2016

How to integrate multiple PiCam Spy with PixHawk Mini?

My goal is to built a very small, lightweight drone but with multiple modest resolution (~5MP) cameras. I'm looking at using the PixHawk Mi…

Started by Andy Ford

0 Feb 2, 2016

Installing / Building the code for the Pixhawk

Dear all, I am new to the ArduPilot community and would like to start using your software and hardware on my plane. I just got a PixHawk…

Started by Jorge Pantoja

7 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Mederic Dalibon

Testing Multicopters for Radar Signature

Hi all, I thought others might be interested:  On Monday we flew a selection of quads and hexicopters in the path of an X-Band weather rad…

Started by Andrew Bennett

1 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Paul Meier

Pixhawk 3.2.1 No TakeOff

Dear All, Just setup a Tarot 680 Pro all calibrated, armed properly all motors spins and seems working perfectly but... It doesn't takeoff.…

Started by Channel Islands

0 Sep 16, 2015

Mini PixHawk compatible?

I see (and buy one yesterday - w/ DHL Shipping) thie mini PixHawk compatible - no other information seems to be available. do you know abou…

Started by Anthonny Gunawan

6 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Sayan Andriyanov

DataFlashLog - Error receiving log list

Dear All, If some of you could give me some help.Im struggling to retrieve the logs from DataFlashLog in Mission Planner ( Receiving Error…

Started by Channel Islands

0 Aug 24, 2015

APM & PixHawk connector cables to GPS - Telemetry - Power Module

Hello, Recently I have designed a great Hexcopter that works very well with my APM board.  Unfortunately, the wires from my telemetry un…

Started by FerrosonicFPV

4 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by FerrosonicFPV

Is there any tutorial to setup a flying wing+PixHawk ?

Hi, I was searching for a complete guide/tutorial/configuration to setup a flying wing with PixHawk and I couldn't find anything. Does anyo…

Started by Luis Sepúlveda

3 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Stanley Anak Suab

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service