All Discussions Tagged 'Pixhawk' (358)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bad AHRS - Pixhawk

Pixhawk, Arduplane 3.2.2. Hello guys, having a problem to make EKF to work.  As soon as I put the EKF_ENABLE 1, the massage "BAD AHRS" ap…

Started by Bartek Sad

39 Jan 31
Reply by James Miller

I2C Lidar Lite v3 Pixhawk

Hey guys, I want to connect my LidarLite v3 with a pixhawk. I used the configuration for the Lidar Lite v2 from ardupilot but it doesn't wo…

Started by Marv

11 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by Renner Mead

Tarot 2D gimbal and Pixhawk - Tilt control

Hi everyone, After spending almost my entire Sunday trying to get this work, I finally thought that asking here might be wise... Here is…

Started by Mathieu

34 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by Federico Herraez Pery

Pixhawk 4 Recevier-PPM Encoder Problems

Hello everybody, I'm a newbie to the UAV world and right now I'm trying to hook up a flight controller to a fixed wing plane. I've got the…

Started by Dan Beich

0 Aug 28, 2018

Pixhawk 4 has no output to ESCs when armed

When I arm the Pixhawk and the LED on the GPS module goes from flashing blue to solid blue, the motors should start spinning, however they…

Started by Chris Jurkowski

0 Aug 25, 2018

Pixhawk Mini and PX4 Flow

Hello, I am working with the PX4 Flow and trying to connect it to a pixhawk mini.  For some reason, I can't find a scrap of documentation…

Started by Robert Brown

1 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by Paolo De Petris

What are the Autopilots that can be helpful for a fully Autonomous mission?

Hello all, Looking forward to purchase an autopilot or Flight Controller Board that can go for a fully Autonomous mission. So, what I feel…

Started by Harish

6 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by Kenneth W Lopossa

Aircraft motor rotating automatically

Hello,  I was working on my Delta drone yesterday. Connected a Pixhawk Cube to it. I was just testing the operation of the control surface…

Started by Harish

0 Jun 13, 2018

How does MAVLink, Mission Planner, and Pixhawk come together?

Hi. I was wondering how the whole MAVLink, Mission Planner, and PX4 Pixhawk all come together in terms of sending and receiving information…

Started by Bill K

8 Jun 6, 2018
Reply by Ioannis

Connection to transmitter from Mission planner

Good day all Busy building my second drone. Wanting to use a pixhawk with APM software. And since I am new, I have been reading up about th…

Started by John Longland

0 May 23, 2018

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service