All Discussions Tagged 'Pixhawk' (352)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk Wants to Disarm and Fall from the Sky!!!

I have a Pixhawk running the latest firmware and if I give it min or max aileron or elevator stick for about 2 seconds it disarms my hex wh…

Started by Douglas Long

1 on Sunday
Reply by Andre K.

Win a free LiDAR for your Drones/UAV by uploading application video to DIY DRONES

Hello, Friends on DIY Drones. Do you have a creative application for the TFmini/TF02/CE30 LiDAR? Are you interested in winning one free Li…

Started by Siya Liu

0 Mar 14

Pixhawk 2.1 (cube) unreliable? Not stable with ArduCopter? Odd behavior with Rangefinder Sensor

So I am starting to think the Pixhawk 2.1 is simply not reliable or ArduCopter is still not stable on them. I so badly want to like them bu…

Started by Gio Michell

0 Mar 11

Flysky FS-i6 6CH 2.4G AFHDS with Pixhawk and PX4?

I am on little tight budget, want to get one cheap transmitter and receiver with my pixhawk flight controller. I was thinking to buy this:…

Started by Durgesh Pachghare

3 Mar 7
Reply by Rezah

MatMav: Matlab interface to monitor and command Pixhawk/PX4

Hi All, I would like to share with you my latest updates regarding a Matlab interface that I have been developing, called MatMav. The tool…

Started by Mohamed Abdelkader Zahana

2 Mar 5
Reply by Dhruva Madhukar Bhatia

Pixy IR Lock Lens Assembly

Help!I accidentally opened the lens of my Pixy and I'm not sure how to reassemble it.I attached a photo of the disassembled lens.Any insigh…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Mar 4

How to combine integrated 6S power module and Pixhawk battery monitoring

Hi everybody,     I've a DYS V8 D1100 octo with 2 parallel 6S batteries. On the frame, there is an integrated power module which provides s…

Started by sade TAB

0 Feb 28

Frying Pixhawk Mini's

I have fried three Pixhawk Mini's and I still have no clue why. I am using the autopilot on a 3D foamy fixed-wing. The wiring setup is like…

Started by Josh Levin

5 Feb 27
Reply by ZTW Brushless ESC

Can I use my Futaba 9C/sbus with pixhawk. Or am I destined to by a Taranis or ?

Thought  this would work but so far no joy. Keep running into problems. Any advice?

Started by Steve Williams

2 Feb 25
Reply by Steve Williams

Pixhawk Mini and PX4 Flow

Hello, I am working with the PX4 Flow and trying to connect it to a pixhawk mini.  For some reason, I can't find a scrap of documentation…

Started by Robert Brown

1 Feb 23
Reply by Paolo De Petris

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service