All Discussions Tagged 'Pixhawk' (357)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk Mini and PX4 Flow

Hello, I am working with the PX4 Flow and trying to connect it to a pixhawk mini.  For some reason, I can't find a scrap of documentation…

Started by Robert Brown

1 Jul 17
Reply by Paolo De Petris

Bad AHRS - Pixhawk

Pixhawk, Arduplane 3.2.2. Hello guys, having a problem to make EKF to work.  As soon as I put the EKF_ENABLE 1, the massage "BAD AHRS" ap…

Started by Bartek Sad

37 Jul 13
Reply by Hein du Plessis

What are the Autopilots that can be helpful for a fully Autonomous mission?

Hello all, Looking forward to purchase an autopilot or Flight Controller Board that can go for a fully Autonomous mission. So, what I feel…

Started by Harish

6 Jul 7
Reply by Kenneth W Lopossa

Aircraft motor rotating automatically

Hello,  I was working on my Delta drone yesterday. Connected a Pixhawk Cube to it. I was just testing the operation of the control surface…

Started by Harish

0 Jun 13

How does MAVLink, Mission Planner, and Pixhawk come together?

Hi. I was wondering how the whole MAVLink, Mission Planner, and PX4 Pixhawk all come together in terms of sending and receiving information…

Started by Bill K

8 Jun 6
Reply by Ioannis

Connection to transmitter from Mission planner

Good day all Busy building my second drone. Wanting to use a pixhawk with APM software. And since I am new, I have been reading up about th…

Started by John Longland

0 May 23

wireless GPS data transfer through MAVLINK and PIXHAWK

Hello everyone I'm facing the following problem: a stationary (on the ground) GPS + an arduino MEGA + an RF link at 433MHz configuration, p…

Started by Ioannis

3 May 13
Reply by Ioannis

Barometer altitude not stable

Hi, I am new to pixhawk. I am using pixhawk 2.4.8 . I am getting pressure altitude from the pixhawk. I flew the drone in the open air at a…

Started by Muneeb

0 May 4

Pixhawk with BaseCam (AlexMos) SimpleBGC Gimbal

Hello, Does any of you have experience to install a BaseCam (AlexMos) SimpleBGC gimbal to the Pixhawk, or have the technical knowledge to…

Started by airmazingvideo.com

56 Apr 5
Reply by Emanuele Della Volpe

Can CAM_TRIGG_DIST be used with a camera operated by a PWM servo signal?

I've set up my GoPro Hero 3's shutter to be activated by a Picoswitch (PWM controlled relay) and it works well. The Picoswitch is wired to…

Started by Rick McEwen

12 Mar 26
Reply by Emanuele Della Volpe

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service