All Discussions Tagged 'Pixhawk' (362)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Choose between ArduPilot or PX4 for Bixler 3

Hi all!I want to set up pixhawk 4 on Bixler 3. For hobby purposes, FPV.Please help with the choice between ArduPilot and PX4 and configurat…

Started by Andrey

0 Jun 7

UAV SWARM

I was working on my UAV Swarm and this thing has come up in my mind.WHAT HAPPENS TO THE OTHER DRONES WHEN THE LEADER/MASTER DRONE LOSES ITS…

Started by Harish

0 Jun 2

Connecting Raspberry Pi 3 to Pixhawk via USB

Hi folks, I am trying to connect a Raspberry Pi 3 to the Pixhawk module in a 3DR Solo drone for the purpose of implementing an autonomous s…

Started by Ben Tan

0 May 28

DJI Phantom Pixhawk Build

I am currently planning to build a PixHawk powered Phantom. I know this has been done before in some regards, but I wanted to share my proc…

Started by UAS_Pilot

21 May 24
Reply by Luciano

How is the SPI bus used on the Pixhawk?

Hi everyone, I have been looking all over the internet for an example of a sensor that uses the SPI bus on the Pixhawk, and I haven't found…

Started by Spencer Manning

0 May 9

Bad AHRS - Pixhawk

Pixhawk, Arduplane 3.2.2. Hello guys, having a problem to make EKF to work.  As soon as I put the EKF_ENABLE 1, the massage "BAD AHRS" ap…

Started by Bartek Sad

40 Apr 28
Reply by Colin Doughty

How does MAVLink, Mission Planner, and Pixhawk come together?

Hi. I was wondering how the whole MAVLink, Mission Planner, and PX4 Pixhawk all come together in terms of sending and receiving information…

Started by Bill K

9 Apr 18
Reply by Ben Tan

Windows 10 and Pixhawk problems

Hello. I´d say I now have read all threads concerning win10 problems but not one seems like mine. I´ve recently updated to win10 and have…

Started by Benjamin

12 Apr 18
Reply by Nikos

external barometer for PIXHAWK

Hello, I’m trying to build a helicopter which can be operated under extreme environmental conditions (high humidity and light rain). For th…

Started by ChrisAT

6 Apr 3
Reply by Derek Puzzuoli

I2C Lidar Lite v3 Pixhawk

Hey guys, I want to connect my LidarLite v3 with a pixhawk. I used the configuration for the Lidar Lite v2 from ardupilot but it doesn't wo…

Started by Marv

11 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by Renner Mead

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service