All Discussions Tagged 'Pixhawk' (364)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk cube to X8R connection

Hello, Please check the attached image. This is what I found when I was looking for the Pixhawk to X8R Receiver Connection. Please describe…

Started by Harish

0 Sep 10

Power Module Functionality Issue

Greetings Recently I have been facing a very weird issue with my drone. Voltage sensing is completely off. As soon as I takeoff my battery…

Started by Bharath Kumar

0 Aug 1

Choose between ArduPilot or PX4 for Bixler 3

Hi all!I want to set up pixhawk 4 on Bixler 3. For hobby purposes, FPV.Please help with the choice between ArduPilot and PX4 and configurat…

Started by Andrey

0 Jun 7

UAV SWARM

I was working on my UAV Swarm and this thing has come up in my mind.WHAT HAPPENS TO THE OTHER DRONES WHEN THE LEADER/MASTER DRONE LOSES ITS…

Started by Harish

0 Jun 2

Connecting Raspberry Pi 3 to Pixhawk via USB

Hi folks, I am trying to connect a Raspberry Pi 3 to the Pixhawk module in a 3DR Solo drone for the purpose of implementing an autonomous s…

Started by Ben Tan

0 May 28

DJI Phantom Pixhawk Build

I am currently planning to build a PixHawk powered Phantom. I know this has been done before in some regards, but I wanted to share my proc…

Started by UAS_Pilot

21 May 24
Reply by Luciano

How is the SPI bus used on the Pixhawk?

Hi everyone, I have been looking all over the internet for an example of a sensor that uses the SPI bus on the Pixhawk, and I haven't found…

Started by Spencer Manning

0 May 9

Bad AHRS - Pixhawk

Pixhawk, Arduplane 3.2.2. Hello guys, having a problem to make EKF to work.  As soon as I put the EKF_ENABLE 1, the massage "BAD AHRS" ap…

Started by Bartek Sad

40 Apr 28
Reply by Colin Doughty

How does MAVLink, Mission Planner, and Pixhawk come together?

Hi. I was wondering how the whole MAVLink, Mission Planner, and PX4 Pixhawk all come together in terms of sending and receiving information…

Started by Bill K

9 Apr 18
Reply by Ben Tan

Windows 10 and Pixhawk problems

Hello. I´d say I now have read all threads concerning win10 problems but not one seems like mine. I´ve recently updated to win10 and have…

Started by Benjamin

12 Apr 18
Reply by Nikos

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service