All Discussions Tagged 'Port' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Telemetry on Custom Flight Controller

My new project is to create an RC model of the BlackFly PAV.  There are many technical challenges to solve and my plan is to first build a…

Started by Randy Sonnicksen

0 Aug 19

How to get data from ArduPilot through Serial Port

So guys, I'm doing a project related to Telemetry, and I want to make ArduPilot (Uploaded with ArduPlane 2.73) send through Serial Por…

Started by Alessandro Soares

16 May 1, 2017
Reply by Dave McCaleb

Pixhawk Arduplane UDP Channels

Hi @all, I've been wondering if someone has a list of all UDP channels of the Arduplane v3.5 with Pixhawk. I'm trying to setup a HIL simula…

Started by Jason Keil

0 Mar 21, 2016

MAVLINK DATA FORWARDING IN MISSION PLANNER

hi, I am using mission planner 1.3.32 in windows 64bit OS, and on side of it, i want to run my application which demands mavlink messages a…

Started by Akash Dhamasia

1 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Ivan R

100KM

Problem with SF02 Range Finder and ADC port

Hi all Is there supposed to be a voltage on the signal wire of the ADC port? I've installed a SF02 on my plane and it works perfectly if…

Started by Hein du Plessis

0 Mar 1, 2015

3DR Radio 433MHz Module no COM Port assignment.

Hi   New here and ran into a issue with the ground station module. All worked fine, connection to COM7 anytime I pluged it in. But now the…

Started by J Dilling

1 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by J Dilling

Analog ports 0 to 5 free on APM 1?

Can I use analog 0 to 5 of the APM 1 that are located close to the USB freely or are they already in use? The expansion ports (analog 6 and…

Started by Peter Koek

1 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

APM Power Up Errors

Hello,   I'm getting pages of errors via the Arduino Serial Monitor on power up:OK: PE3EError: PE6 & PB0, Also check pin PE5,PE7 is not…

Started by dn

7 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Chris Anderson

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service