All Discussions Tagged 'Power' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Power Module Functionality Issue

Greetings Recently I have been facing a very weird issue with my drone. Voltage sensing is completely off. As soon as I takeoff my battery…

Started by Bharath Kumar

0 Aug 1

Dual System Redundant Supply Parallel Question

Wondering if i might ask those of you with far superior electrical knowledge than me (thats most of you lol) a question... I'm building a…

Started by Windjimes

21 Jan 17
Reply by Marco Riccardo Napoleone

Dead Pixhawk PX4 after connecting RC

Hey everyone, It appears I have managed to kill my PX4, and I'm scratching my head as to why... The relevant parts of my setup include th…

Started by Vito Cientanni

4 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by Vito Cientanni

Power Module and Pixhawk

Hii Guys        I have tried to produce an agriculture drone. I just completed all set-up configuration and I have performed the first fli…

Started by H. Sms

0 Aug 17, 2018

How to calibrate power module for 12S

Hiii Guys I have problem for power module calibration: I have calibration Values but that is for 6S battery but I m using 12 S batter how c…

Started by H. Sms

0 Aug 8, 2018

How to combine integrated 6S power module and Pixhawk battery monitoring

Hi everybody,     I've a DYS V8 D1100 octo with 2 parallel 6S batteries. On the frame, there is an integrated power module which provides s…

Started by sade TAB

0 Feb 28, 2018

Powering Pixhawk

Hello, My pixhawk is being very temperamental.  I am powering it from a 5.4V supply from my PDB and connecting that through the servo rail…

Started by Robert Brown

0 Mar 7, 2017

Powering Pixhawk from USB only

Can I power a Pixhawk solely from the USB port of an onboard raspberry pi? I don't see why I couldn't considering the pi can output up to 1…

Started by Christopher Ramos

0 Jul 10, 2016

Question About A Power On/Off Switch for Hexicopter

#1 - I'm a newbie to drones and to hexicopters. #2 - I bought from an eBay seller an already-built 550 hexicopter with 2-ea 4-cell 5200mHr…

Started by Jerald Thompson

0 May 24, 2016

Power monitor setup

It seems impossible to set the power monitor. No matter which options i use, it is impossible to save the Amperage reading. Without this it…

Started by George Hadjipavlis

1 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by dimitris arampatzis

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service