All Discussions Tagged 'Power' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dual System Redundant Supply Parallel Question

Wondering if i might ask those of you with far superior electrical knowledge than me (thats most of you lol) a question... I'm building a…

Started by Windjimes

21 on Thursday
Reply by Marco Riccardo Napoleone

Dead Pixhawk PX4 after connecting RC

Hey everyone, It appears I have managed to kill my PX4, and I'm scratching my head as to why... The relevant parts of my setup include th…

Started by Vito Cientanni

4 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by Vito Cientanni

Power Module and Pixhawk

Hii Guys        I have tried to produce an agriculture drone. I just completed all set-up configuration and I have performed the first fli…

Started by H. Sms

0 Aug 17, 2018

How to calibrate power module for 12S

Hiii Guys I have problem for power module calibration: I have calibration Values but that is for 6S battery but I m using 12 S batter how c…

Started by H. Sms

0 Aug 8, 2018

How to combine integrated 6S power module and Pixhawk battery monitoring

Hi everybody,     I've a DYS V8 D1100 octo with 2 parallel 6S batteries. On the frame, there is an integrated power module which provides s…

Started by sade TAB

0 Feb 28, 2018

Powering Pixhawk

Hello, My pixhawk is being very temperamental.  I am powering it from a 5.4V supply from my PDB and connecting that through the servo rail…

Started by Robert Brown

0 Mar 7, 2017

Powering Pixhawk from USB only

Can I power a Pixhawk solely from the USB port of an onboard raspberry pi? I don't see why I couldn't considering the pi can output up to 1…

Started by Christopher Ramos

0 Jul 10, 2016

Question About A Power On/Off Switch for Hexicopter

#1 - I'm a newbie to drones and to hexicopters. #2 - I bought from an eBay seller an already-built 550 hexicopter with 2-ea 4-cell 5200mHr…

Started by Jerald Thompson

0 May 24, 2016

Power monitor setup

It seems impossible to set the power monitor. No matter which options i use, it is impossible to save the Amperage reading. Without this it…

Started by George Hadjipavlis

1 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by dimitris arampatzis

Mini APM Pro power issues, reboots mid flight

no reply in the mini APM Pro forum so, Powering the Mini APM Pro. Hi everyone, I've had two of the mini APM pro's and the standard mini APM…

Started by Michael

0 Feb 8, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service