All Discussions Tagged 'Problems' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interesting compass/loiter problem on quanum nova

Hi i have a quanum nova(cheerson cx-20) with 2.5.2 apm. Its a terrible quadcopter stock esc's and stock gps had some problem and i changed…

Started by bugra kabakci

5 Apr 11, 2017
Reply by Artem

Pixhawk auto take-off and landing problems

Hi I have a Pixhawk on a 3DR DIY Kit Quad and it flies well in all autonomous regimes except: It will not automatically land after a missi…

Started by Samuel Chandra

0 Mar 6, 2015

Loiter still not working - trying to get this function to work on APM now since three months and not doing as it should..

Hello Everyone, i actually continue to have serious issues getting APM to work in e.g. Loiter. Here, you can see a video with the usual beh…

Started by Florian G

49 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Randy

APM2 Sudden Dive - unknown cause - help.

Hello all I have used the APM2 with ArduPlane version 2.65 software for a while now. But then some time ago, it had a fault. I don't have…

Started by MacDrone

2 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by MacDrone

UBLOX problem with APM 2.0

Still having issues. I purchased a UBLOX LEA-6 from 3DR and when it came, could never get it to recognize any satellites. Did an RMA and th…

Started by Scott Berfield

20 May 5, 2013
Reply by Toni Test

Replacing NAZA with ArduPilot

Please help if anyone can... After many happy & stable flights with a barely one month old NAZA FC, for some inexplicable reason the qu…

Started by Ivor Rufus

4 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Ivor Rufus

Wireless Video problems

It has been for ever since I last came on this site but finally I have purchased myself a quadcopter and wireless FPV system. My video set…

Started by Felix

2 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Zach Bayne

Unable to get APM to Connect

Hi, I am unable to get my PC to connect with the APM. I have finished soldering the board together with the Oil Pan as per instructed with…

Started by Spencer Valdez

1 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Olivier ADLER

Arduino Low Pass Filter Error

Hey guys!.So basically, I wrote a complementary filter in Arduino, and have uploaded it onto my board. I have a three axis IMU, three axis…

Started by Joel

4 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Roy Brewer

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service