All Discussions Tagged 'Python' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How does MAVLink, Mission Planner, and Pixhawk come together?

Hi. I was wondering how the whole MAVLink, Mission Planner, and PX4 Pixhawk all come together in terms of sending and receiving information…

Started by Bill K

9 Apr 18
Reply by Ben Tan

Autonomous GPS tracking X8 piDrone

With a Raspberry Pi, running standard Raspian Linux, all coded in Python with 7 sensors (Accelerometer, Gyrometer, Magnetometer, down-facin…

Started by Andy Baker

0 Jan 20, 2018

How to python script a time-based flight plan

Based on what I've discovered so far in my search for an answer (most pertinently here & here), it appears the only commands that can b…

Started by Joe M

12 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by RIJUN RK

Signal Wire between Pixhawks

Hello, Is there anyway to connect a HIGH/LOW wire between two Pixhawks such that one can read whether the other is sending a high or low? A…

Started by Ryan Maxwell

0 Jul 5, 2017

Controlling a drone through your own DroneKit application over 4G/LTE

This is a small introduction on how use Dronekit applications with the Sky Drone FPV 2 system. Sky Drone FPV supports the Dronekit framewo…

Started by SkyDrone.aero

1 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Ivan R

Need help running a script that was posted here a while ago. mavlogdump.py

Hello Everyone! I found this place using a google search that led me to this blog post: http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/python-mavlink-

Started by Mike Jones

0 Oct 22, 2016

How to make quadcopter react to channel override values

Hi Community, I am working a GPS denied quadcopter which requires channels override as I do not have other options. When I use mavproxy an…

Started by Vinh K

17 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Kyle

Reading Bluetooth from Pixhawk Telem port with Python Script - Should be simple help

Hello everyone, I have a small problem. I have purchased a Bluetooth adapter and have inserted it into my Pixhawk TELEM1 port following thi…

Started by Craig Jones

0 Mar 1, 2016

Mission Planner and OpenCV python scrips

Hi: I am trying to run some opencv python scrips in the mission planner. When I try to run a very simple script (thant only loads a image…

Started by Inaki

1 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Jeremy Gray

Optical Flow Image Grabber (HELP Please)

Hello, I am very new with this and have done a lot of research with the optical flow. I am trying to setup up the python script for the ima…

Started by Jack Loop

0 Sep 2, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service