All Discussions Tagged 'QGC' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.8 with rover2.51(Beta) directly going to 'Hold Armed' in QGroundControl

Hi, In my APM 2.8 whenever I try to connect to QGroundControl through USB or through telemetry, it's directly going to Armed state, so I'm…

Started by Bibin Wilson

0 Aug 6, 2018

QGC show sending disarm MAVlink messages

Hello, i am trying to inspect messages that i send via QGC. I am sending simple command to disarm drone. Is there any option to see what ex…

Started by Aleksander Sawicki

0 Feb 2, 2018

QGC freezing while updating firmware on px4

hey guys.  My QGC freezes at this point. The blue status bar freezes in different places. Any idea how to fix this?? Ive tried 2 instances…

Started by Robin

3 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by Robin

External XYZ or GPS position uploads app for Pixhawk

Hi everyone. I am trying to get external XYZ position information uploaded to my Pixhawk drone, in the absence of GPS (it's indoors, you se…

Started by Dennis Muldoon

0 May 23, 2016

Mavlink Protocol Sequence

Hello everyone, I'm new in this Mavlink protocol. I'm trying to implementation of this protocol in my own autopilot system. I can include…

Started by Mehmet Hasanzade

3 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Lucas Cesar

about MissionPlanner(MP) custimizing.

hi, i am beginner and students. I wrote this article in wondering about the mission planner modifications. The Mission Planner should conta…

Started by khkim

1 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Michael Oborne

Mavlink Stuck at &msg

I'm trying to set new waypoint to APM, but to start with, i'm just trying to send it to QGC. The command mavlink_msg_global_position_pack(1…

Started by Christoi

0 Jan 20, 2015

pixhawk/px4 can not connect to the Qgroundcontrol or Missionplanner with breathing blue LED

my pixhawk can not connect to the QGC(v2.2.0) or MP with px4 firmware.And the main LED is always breathing blue, I'm not sure what does tha…

Started by fuhua wan

4 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by fuhua wan

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service