All Discussions Tagged 'QGroundControl' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forwarding telemetry data (NOT the MAVLink stream!) from Mission Planner or other GCS

Hey, I want to forward the parsed telemetry data (such as roll pitch yaw and altitude) from a ground control station over a UDP or UART por…

Started by Alireza Manzoori

4 Jan 3
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

Android app for drone

Hi, I am new to Ardupilot, I want to develop android app to control drone. As a initial step i want to send waypoints(mission) from android…

Started by prasannab

2 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Adam Goldenstein

Pixhawk can't start ESCs calibration

Hi! I have started my first custom drone setup and stuck on ESCs calibration. I am using Pixhawk 2.4.8, my RCS is RadioLink AT9S, R9DS rec…

Started by Fedor Ignatov

0 May 29, 2018

QGC show sending disarm MAVlink messages

Hello, i am trying to inspect messages that i send via QGC. I am sending simple command to disarm drone. Is there any option to see what ex…

Started by Aleksander Sawicki

0 Feb 2, 2018

QGroundControl UI customization

Hi All, I'm pretty new to the drone scene, so please forgive any newbie mistakes I might (actually, will definitely) make. I was trying to…

Started by Adil Ahmad

2 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Adil Ahmad

Vehicle Does Not Respond To Command: Calibration

Hi everyone, I have a question about a problem I'm having that maybe someone here can help me with.  Two things are happening and I am not…

Started by Joshua Simmons

0 Mar 29, 2017

HIL Simulation Problem

Hi All! Could i get a little help from you? I want to use simulation with XPlane 10 and pixhawk. For my purposes i tried to use some of QGC…

Started by Dmitry

0 Mar 15, 2017

Why the QGroundControl is so error when i build this source code?

Dear Sirs, i down load the source code QGroundControl2.8.0 and want to build in Qtcreator5.5 platform, but the result show me as following:…

Started by vorney thomas

3 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Don Gagne

about MissionPlanner(MP) custimizing.

hi, i am beginner and students. I wrote this article in wondering about the mission planner modifications. The Mission Planner should conta…

Started by khkim

1 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Michael Oborne

Tuning an autopilot through simulation (X-plane 10)

Hi! I just bought a Hercules Pusher 63" flying wing and intend to fly it autonomously by using my Pixhawk/PX4 autopilot. However, I have no…

Started by Anton Lidbom

2 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Anton Lidbom

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service