All Discussions Tagged 'Quadcopter' (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIY quadcopter build (help please)

He there ya'll! Hope you guys are having a good day. I am currently a drone flyer with a Syma, a Hubsan h107c and a Hubsan h107d. I am rese…

Started by Caleb Swanson

6 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Gary McCray

Need help in making a quadcopter

Hey, I need some help to make a surveillance quad-copter with the raspberry pi and pi cam(I'm fine with an arduino also, if it's possible).…

Started by The Devil

2 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by The Devil

My Setup for HK X666 opinion

Well first of all, Hello guys, first things first, this is my first post, so go easy :D Second, am Portuguese and if something is hard to u…

Started by Bruno Pinho

4 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Chris Brennan

Quadcopter build - Motors, battery and weight reduction

Hey guys,  Not new to this community but it is my first post here. So I'm building a quad for this project that I've been assigned to in my…

Started by UdaiRathore

5 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Tommy Larsen

JJPro P175 not working?

Hello!I am new to the confusing world of drones and I was given the JJPro P175 as my first drone!I cannot get it to work though for reasons…

Started by James

0 Oct 26, 2016

Massive arducopter yaw instability

Hi, I built a quadcopter that was working very well until I recently started it up for the first time in a while. Suddenly a bunch of Yaw i…

Started by Boris Deletic

1 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Boris Deletic

I'm a Newb. Could I Get a Little Help?

Hi all, I'm pretty new to drones. I did participate in the FIRST Robotics competition (if anyone knows what that is), so I'm not entirely…

Started by Andrew Hudson

0 Sep 21, 2016

Price Dropped - SunnySky X4108s-14 480kv

Selling 4 very lightly-used SunnySky Motors. X4108s-14 480kv Maybe a total of 10 flights on these motors. Very well balanced, have never be…

Started by SkySpaghetti

3 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by SkySpaghetti

Price Dropped - SunnySky V2216-15 650kv Motors

Selling 4 very lightly-used SunnySky Motors. V2216-15 650kv Maybe a total of 15 flights on these motors. Very well balanced, have never…

Started by SkySpaghetti

1 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by SkySpaghetti

KK2 Board Not Working Properly

Hi Everyone,  Hope you can help me with my quad copter build. It's my first time building one with a custom frame and using a KK2. I built…

Started by Atul Kumar

0 Jul 26, 2016

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service