All Discussions Tagged 'Quadcopter' (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hybrid power system

Hello, I am currently working on making a hybrid power system using IC engine and generator/ alternator/ motor for a UAV (VTOL capability -…

Started by Lekhraj Rana

8 Jan 1
Reply by Steven Garcia

Which motor for quadcopter?

Hello, I need some good motors for my new Quadcopter. But I don't know what I need? I want a stable Quadcopter who is also relative fast. T…

Started by Lennard

1 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by Prasanna Shevare

Using Vicon Data to Guide a Quadcopter Using ArduPilot

Hello, My name is Sam, and I am currently an undergraduate intern for the University of Minnesota's Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics Dep…

Started by Sam Gantman

0 Jul 10, 2018

Angle of Roll, Yaw to PWM

HI   I am working autonomous quadcopter project . I am troubling to convert Roll or Yaw angle to PWM signal. For example if i want to Yaw 3…

Started by Sudharsan R

0 Mar 28, 2018

400 USD - RPi + Naza Drone

Short story ( If you wanna skip, go ahead, it's not purely relevant lol ) :  It's my 18th birthday this 18th Feb so I dared to talk about t…

Started by Dikshant Chandel

0 Feb 15, 2018

Pixhawk to Arduino Communication

Hey guys.  I am working on a drone project in which I am trying to run various systems on a payload with an arduino, yet I want to send the…

Started by Caleb

2 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by Nicholas Witham

One Hour Flight Times - Specs

Hi All I would like to have a Quadcopter that would carry a GoPro (preferably with a brushless gimbal) and try and get close to the hour ma…

Started by Ewen Rankin

46 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Sergey

Ardupilot 2.8 without GPS

Hello, I would like to ask if I can use my external module as compass and disable my GPS functionality. I am having some issues while tryin…

Started by Vasilis Tzivaras

0 Aug 18, 2017

Waypoint following quadcopter using Arduino.

I am interested in making a quadcopter that will follow Lat/Long, hold altitude and follow me. I am using an Arduino, MPU 6050 for flight c…

Started by marc

1 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by marc

Unable to connect APM 2.8 to Mission Planner via bluetooth.

Hello there, I am in the process of making my first Quadcopter but I am unable to connect my APM flight controller to mission planner using…

Started by Mukut Mukherjee

1 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by Jun kyung Bang

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service