All Discussions Tagged 'Quadcopters' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does IR-Lock Rely on Other Sensors or Just the Pixy Cam?

Hi!I'm wondering if the IR-Lock (for quadcopters) uses data from other sensors to estimate the quadcopter's position relative to the beacon…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Apr 11, 2018

If the Quadcopter is a MIMO Nonlinear System, How Can it be Controlled using PID?

Hi everybody! I know that it is very common to control quadcopters using PID algorithms. I'm just wondering if it isn't a problem that the…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Mar 19, 2018

Pixy IR Lock Lens Assembly

Help!I accidentally opened the lens of my Pixy and I'm not sure how to reassemble it.I attached a photo of the disassembled lens.Any insigh…

Started by Ari Schwartz

0 Mar 4, 2018

I need help on building drones.

I'm looking for a person who can help me building a drone. I don't wish to use ready made circuits like fight controllers available on Amaz…

Started by Tamal Biswas

1 Aug 13, 2017
Reply by Jack

Tricopter vs Quadcopter vs Hexacopter

When thinking through the three different designs, I am pondering what would be the desirable traits of a Tri, Quad, or Hex, if the overall…

Started by John C Hansen

0 May 2, 2017

Why syma X5 quadcopters use gear wheel to rotate propeller?

I saw syma X5 quadcopters use extra gear wheel to rotate propeller instead to directly link propeller to motor. I think this technique use…

Started by Kalo

3 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by David L.

Go Drones - A multirotor supplier in the UK, proud to provide nothing but the best FPV gear.

Go Drones – Proud To Supply The Best FPV Gear In Europe Hey everyone, Go Drones is a company in the United Kingdom which supplies multiroto…

Started by Jordan Pickett

0 Nov 3, 2015

THERMAL INFRARED IMAGING USING UAV

Hello Everyone ,I am looking for  a lightweight thermal infrared camera that can be mounted on a Quadcopter in order to measure very smalle…

Started by Uttam pudasaini

3 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by therman Cam

Regulations for outdoor multicopter flight

Hi All, I have been pursuing a research project at a company (in Netherlands) where I need to occasionally fly waypoints outdoors. The tas…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

1 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by CrashingDutchman

Arducopter firmware 3.01: Sounds like a serious bug!

I am writing this after I experienced the same situation for the second time. After my forum post yesterday (here), I thought Arducopter…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

4 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Jonathan Hair

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service