All Discussions Tagged 'Quadrotor' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

20kg empty Payload capacity Hybrid VTOL

Hello community, I am working on a Hybrid VTOL with an electric propulsion system to lift 20kgs of supplies and deliver it to a particular…

Started by Besta Prem Sai

0 Nov 19, 2018

Quadrotor concept

Hello all! We are a team drone enthusiasts and we have been working on a conceptual drone project for while. At the top is a picture of th…

Started by Abhinav Pandey

5 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Daniel C.

Quadcopter Control Board Help

Hi We are doing our academics project on Quadrotor / Quadcopters in India.  Our aim is to safely land the drone in case of a single propell…

Started by KARTHIK RAO V

0 Jan 8, 2016

Linux-based Quad-Rotor Control

Hi Everyone, just want to highlight our most recent developments on PenguPilot, a GNU/Linux based Multi-Rotor UAV Autopilot. A Video with h…

Started by Tobias Simon

4 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Tobias Simon

New PAPER DRONE Concept in Ultra-Light Quad-Rotors

We'd like to ask the community to seriously consider a new quadrotor platform, a new concept really.   Ospheric.com An Ultra-Light, inexpen…

Started by Jon Farhat

0 Feb 5, 2015

Please enjoy wireless charging work for a quadrotor (ARdrone)!

We have done some works on the wireless charging magnetic loop for a ground station and a quadrotor. Please come and enjoy the work! http:…

Started by Sunghun Jung

1 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Andrea Puiatti

The Raspberry Pi Quad-FU Project

Hi everyone, I put together a short list of many details that have gone into making a RPi quad. I have some pictures posted in my photo al…

Started by ReneeLov3

14 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Girish Sarwal

Specialized Quadrotor Questions

Hi!  I am an electrical engineering student at ISU, and I have a few questions to ask the community here.  I am currently in a research gro…

Started by Ben Williams

1 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by J

Motors, Propellers and Batteries

I have seen several posts here and on rcgroups asking for the same help but have yet to see any simple specific guidance for the calculatio…

Started by William Bishop

4 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Jorge Garcia

Arduino Pro + ArduIMU based QuadRotor Helicopter

Am trying to start a Quad rotor Helicopter with Arduino Pro + ArduIMU. Please provide me with Arudino code. I have planned to use only Ardu…

Started by Ramsundhar

2 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Ramsundhar

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service