All Discussions Tagged 'ROS' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unable to send RC commands with MAVROS to px4

I am trying to send throttle command with ROS node using mavros and publish messages to topic [mavros/rc/override] but I am not getting any…

Started by Yograj Singh Mandloi

0 Jun 9, 2018

Waypoints Execution Using ROS

I am using arducopters and need one to fly to a given series of waypoints(master) and another to follow it(slave). My current approach is a…

Started by Anjani Josyula

0 Jun 16, 2017

quadcopter "recipe" with open source firmware (like APM and PX4) running ROS

Hi All, I am a doctoral student and in my project I work on control theory. I want to build a simple quadcopter to test my algorithms on.…

Started by johnny

0 May 20, 2017

Simulte a swarm of quadrotors running the Pixhawk using Gazebo and ROS

Hello, everyone, I've been using Gazebo, the Pixhawk SITL simulator and the ardupilot_sitl_gazebo_plugin package to simulate one quadrotor…

Started by Rafael Gomes Braga

0 Jan 25, 2017

ArduBoat Development

For the last two weeks or so, I've been developing a method for adapting an ArduPilot 2.0 for use on a RC motorboat. I'm pleased to annou…

Started by Gerald Rimmer

29 May 5, 2016
Reply by seno nugroho

Quadrotor concept

Hello all! We are a team drone enthusiasts and we have been working on a conceptual drone project for while. At the top is a picture of th…

Started by Abhinav Pandey

5 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Daniel C.

Wireless camera system for OpenCV (mounted on quad)

Dear lovely people, I am wanting to find a camera and wireless transmission system that I can use to track moving objects on the ground fro…

Started by Jesse Adler

3 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Brian Chow

Best quad platform for development

Hi,  Could somebody please advise what would be the best developer's platform for high end R&D purposes, such as autonomous flying, run…

Started by mangritosh

2 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by mangritosh

Quick question: Connect Motherboard to APM

Hi guys, We are using a LP170 Pico-ITX board (Datasheet) to communicate with APM 2.6. The pico board has 2 RS232 ports. Now we want to use…

Started by Yan Zhang

0 Jun 11, 2015

ROS getting started for Pixhawk

I'm going through this tutorial :  https://pixhawk.org/dev/ros/getting_started_tutorial  There's this line early on  "We will be using mav…

Started by Pooja Voladoddi

0 Apr 23, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service