All Discussions Tagged 'Radio' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can anyone offer advice on making the 3DR SiK Data Radio work with a Windows 10 Tablet please?

Can anyone offer advice on making the 3DR SiK Data Radio work with a Windows 10 Tablet please? 3DXR.co.uk say I have the correct CP210X dr…

Started by CarbonCore

3 Apr 6, 2018
Reply by CarbonCore

Flysky FS-i6 6CH 2.4G AFHDS with Pixhawk and PX4?

I am on little tight budget, want to get one cheap transmitter and receiver with my pixhawk flight controller. I was thinking to buy this:…

Started by Durgesh Pachghare

3 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Rezah

Flight Planner Not Recognizing RC Input

Hi all, I'm running into some curious issues with my quadcopter build. The problem is that when I attempt to do the radio configuration in…

Started by Alex Wilson

19 May 14, 2017
Reply by FrancoisBONIN

Control Channel Inputs on APM 3.1 not working -- PLEASE HELP!!!!

Hi, I'm new to the forum and new to building my own drone. I have an Autel X-STAR and a couple of small quads that I absolutely love and ha…

Started by Jason Kleiman

2 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by Jason Kleiman

Antena for 3DR 915MHz TX Radio

I am building a small Tricopter. I purchased a 3DR telemetry kit from eBay to go with my APM 2.6 board. It comes with an antenna that looks…

Started by Bogdan Ryabyshchuk

4 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by FrancoisBONIN

Who have RDF900 radio schematic?

I bought a pair of RDF900 radio,but it doesn't work now.Maybe it is burnt out .I want to mend it,but i don't find schematic.I find max2235…

Started by makeflyeasy

0 Sep 21, 2016

Problems with Radio Calibration

I could use some help! I am using the Futaba R2008SB receiver with the PX4.  When going through the wizard, I am unable to both test the mo…

Started by Jamie Jackson

0 Jul 28, 2016

3DR Radio stopped communicating

Hi, This is issue recently started, I had successful flights for few days. Then both radio stopped communicating. Both green LEDs are not s…

Started by Khaled

0 Jun 27, 2016

New autonomous nano quad project

Hi all this project is starting from a drawing of parts. We are building a nano quad with revolution cc3d mini. Here is the first design.…

Started by michael dunston

0 Jun 19, 2016

New autonomous nano quad project

Hi all this project is starting from a drawing of parts. We are building a nano quad with revolution cc3d mini. Here is the first design.…

Started by michael dunston

0 Jun 19, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service