All Discussions Tagged 'Radios' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3DR Radio Telemetry design schematic

I wnat to redesign the Radio Telemetry ,but I can't find the design schematic.Does anyone know where to download these documents?(the file…

Started by DavidLee

13 May 24, 2016
Reply by DG

Help on Formatting and Receiving MavLink Packets with an Arduino and sending them to an APM/Pixhawk

Hello all, I am working on my 10th grade science fair project which is a "Semi-Autonomous Payload Retrieval System." The basic idea is to h…

Started by Chris Jones

3 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by marouen

how to Control a Quadcopter using APM 2.6 without using RC stick and without GPS

Hi everyone, I am using apm 2.6, and I want to make my quadcopter flies without gps, and I found this tutorial http://flitetest.com/article

Started by A. MS

5 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Vinh K

Black Snapper APM 2.6 Follow Me Car test with Droidplanner V2

Hey Guys,I got my Asus TF303 setup with telemetry module connected.The tablet gps coordinates guides the copter to follow that signalacting…

Started by SkyDro

1 May 27, 2015
Reply by Pak Business Aviations

Bad IRIS+ and Horrible 3DR Customer Service

I bought an IRIS+ that had everything wrong with it, I’m not kidding, EVERYTHING. Tall legs didn’t fit, Radio had no communication with th…

Started by Luke Kuschel

3 May 14, 2015
Reply by Luke Kuschel

Mavlink 3DR 433Mhz + RFD900 + Bluetooth + Serial + ANT+

There has been some projects around turning Mavlink via 433/900Mhz radios into Bluetooth to allow easy multiple use from laptops and tablet…

Started by Scott Penrose

7 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Jake Stew

3DR Radios w/ qGroundControl on OSX

I have been trying to get information about using the 3DR Radios on OSX in conjunction with qGroundControl but I have not been able to find…

Started by Jaime

5 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Roben

Joystick on Mission Planner

Hello from Italy. I have a question regarding Mission Planner and 3DR Radios. I would like to use a joystick connected to the laptop which…

Started by Gian Francesco Tiramani

7 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Gian Francesco Tiramani

3DR radio set V1 in 433MHz verry bad range

Hello, I bought 3DR radio set V1 in 433MHz just one month before the sale of version 2 ; bad chance.I apply the configuration define on thi…

Started by Mickaël Puret

9 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Hugues

Power supply for LIPO charger

Hi DIYs, I am looking for a Power supply for charging my 5000mAh, 3S 11.1V battery (3 cell) to be used at HOME. I already have the charger…

Started by Shyam Balasubramanian

10 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Ioan Ghip

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service