All Discussions Tagged 'Raspberry' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mavproxy using way to much bandwith

Hi, I am trying to setup a mavproxy server, so that any computer in the same network can connect to it. This works well when using udpbcast…

Started by Jonas Woerner

1 Sep 17
Reply by Jonas Woerner

Connecting Raspberry Pi 3 to Pixhawk via USB

Hi folks, I am trying to connect a Raspberry Pi 3 to the Pixhawk module in a 3DR Solo drone for the purpose of implementing an autonomous s…

Started by Ben Tan

0 May 28

I need an inexpensive drone that can hold about 4.4oz

I'm in the middle of my first DIY project with a drone and I'm trying to attach my Raspberry Pi Zero camera to a drone. The total weight is…

Started by Joshua

4 Dec 9, 2018
Reply by RC Tech.se

Installation of dronekit for Raspberry Pi

Hi, Is there an issue with Dronekit 2.0 not being compatible with MAVproxy? I am trying to install DroneKit following the instructions fr…

Started by Ben Kriss

0 Nov 26, 2018

Raspberry Pi Camera Gimbal.

Hello, I am doing a project where I'm required to use a Raspberry Pi 3. My idea for the project is to create a drone 3-axis gimbal that can…

Started by Danny

0 Sep 11, 2018

Advice needed: how to mount a Raspberry pi camera module jello free?

Hi, I have build a small quadcopter which I want to use for low quality/high risk mapping tasks. Unfortunately the Raspberry Pi camera sho…

Started by Tobias

3 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by james

An Open-Source, Modular, VR Drone based on Raspberry Pi

Hi, this is my first time posting in the DIY Drones forum, but I have been a previous user of Ardupilot based drones. I've been working on…

Started by Andrew Loomis

10 Mar 18, 2018
Reply by Andrew Loomis

Compatible boards

I'm looking for a small board (Rpi-size) that will run Dronekit AND has 4 real hardware serial ports. I don't want to use USB->RS-232 co…

Started by Charles Linquist

1 Feb 18, 2018
Reply by Chris Anderson

Autonomous GPS tracking X8 piDrone

With a Raspberry Pi, running standard Raspian Linux, all coded in Python with 7 sensors (Accelerometer, Gyrometer, Magnetometer, down-facin…

Started by Andy Baker

0 Jan 20, 2018

Copter SITL Linux

I've setup SITL exactly as mentioned in the wiki. After running  sim_vehicle.sh --console --map --aircraft test I receive the message MAV&g…

Started by Anderson Carredias

11 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by Thomas MAGNANI

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service