All Discussions Tagged 'Receiver' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk cube to X8R connection

Hello, Please check the attached image. This is what I found when I was looking for the Pixhawk to X8R Receiver Connection. Please describe…

Started by Harish

0 Sep 10

Blinkining Spektrum Remote Receiver

Hi guys, I am starting with the autopilots, so I have some questions.  Here is the first one: I need to know the steps in order to blink a…

Started by Juan Lavirgen

0 Jun 16, 2018

SOLD - DJI DR16 Receiver - 16ch D-Bus - $45

I bought this for a project but no longer need it. It's a DJI DR16 Receiver Only! These are hard to find as a separate unit! I'd like to ge…

Started by SkySpaghetti

3 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by SkySpaghetti

FS Parting out 8 blade multicopter

I am parting out my custom built folding Octo-Copter. Aluminum frame with 42" (1065 mm) motor to motor spacing. Scissor-folds to be 3" X 3"…

Started by Ben Loewen

1 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Ben Loewen

Advice on DJI Compatible Receiver

Hi all, I am about to start building my own drone for racing and have a spare DJI Phantom3 RC that I was hoping to use. However, I have be…

Started by Derrick Angus

0 Mar 31, 2016

Connecting CC3D to AR6200 receiver and DX6i Spektrum

Alright so I've got the receiver and the transmitter bound together, and the receiver connected to the flight controller and powered on. Th…

Started by Joshua Ermias

0 Feb 25, 2016

Connecting CC3D to AR6200 receiver and DX6i Spektrum

Alright so I've got the receiver and the transmitter bound together, and the receiver connected to the flight controller and powered on. Th…

Started by Joshua Ermias

0 Feb 25, 2016

Pixhawk Hex (DIY) Experences Weird Yaw Behavior Randomly

Hi, I'm experiencing a yaw behavior problem -- my hex (setup below) yaws 360 degrees "randomly". I experience this when I'm further away fr…

Started by Shaun

0 Dec 2, 2015

Turnigy Receiver Controlled Switch Troubleshooting for CHDK Pixhawk trigger setup 3DR X8+

Hi All,    I'm setting up a Pixhawk/CHDK trigger circuit using a BEC and Turnigy receiver controlled switch.  Everything is set per posts g…

Started by Paul

1 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Paul

WARNING: Receiver failsafe not working in Copter 3.2.1

Hello everyone! I have been running the copter version 3.1.5 in my quad for quite long time now and been happy with it in all aspects, but…

Started by RdanielK

26 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Eric B.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service