All Discussions Tagged 'Receiver' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

configuring Spektrum DX5/DX8 with pixhawk

Hello, I am new to the hobby, and I have been trying to setup the radio calibration using the Mission Planner the past week with no luck.…

Started by Abdul Fourteia

2 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Abdul Fourteia

Receiver Trouble (FS-R6B PPM)

Hello everyone! I'm pretty new to drones and am hitting a wall. I've got a FS-R6B hooked up to a pixhawk's RC port. When running misison p…

Started by Trevor Leake

1 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by OG

Receiver Satellite

Can someone describe what a Satellite port does on a receiver?  How do I wire a system up for redundancy?   Thanks   Bryan

Started by Bryan Nichols

3 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Bryan Nichols

Help Needed with CHDK Remote Zoom In/Out

On my hexacopter drone, I have setup my digital camera so that I can see live video from it through my FPV while flying. On my receiver, I…

Started by Trevor Swackhamer

8 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Trevor Swackhamer

PWM Output Waveforms From Spektrum Receiver

I am trying to write Arduino code to read PWM signals from Spektrum receiver.  Decided to examine and document the receiver output w…

Started by Leonard Palumbo

14 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Dave

Beginner question about Power Supply and Receiver

Hello all I would like to get into hobby UAV and decided to order a DIY QuadKit from 3DRobotics: https://store.3drobotics.com/products/diy

Started by Adrian

1 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Adrian

Does anyone recognize this DSM2/DSMX receiver module

This receiver binds and functions properly to a Spektrum DX5e in the proprietary design I got it from, and I'd like to interface it with th…

Started by Jean Cyr

1 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Alan Stuart

RC Transmitter/Receiver advise..

Hi guys/girls,   I have recently joined the forum and spent the last few days immersing myself and undertaking some background reading. Thi…

Started by Angus

7 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Mike Boland

APM 2.0 How to disable the shield's GPS receiver

Does anyone know how to disable the onboard GPS receiver so you can use and external GPS receiver module?

Started by DJ Raz55

4 May 22, 2012
Reply by Steve

Beginner Questions...

Hi All, I wanted to say that this has been a fun ride so far.  I've been able to research and figure out most of my problems by reading the…

Started by Michael Mashlan

11 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Joel

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service