All Discussions Tagged 'Rotor' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tilt Rotor QuadCopter Using Arducopter

Hello.  This is my first post with DIY Drones.  I've been following the site for some time now and appreciate the community's strong involv…

Started by Alexander Perez

3 Feb 6, 2018
Reply by Artronique

Tri Tilt Rotor VTOL UAV

Hello all I am new here and to the drone community. I am looking for some help in deciding on which flight controller to go with. I am buil…

Started by Muneeb Waris

0 Nov 4, 2016

APM & PixHawk connector cables to GPS - Telemetry - Power Module

Hello, Recently I have designed a great Hexcopter that works very well with my APM board.  Unfortunately, the wires from my telemetry un…

Started by FerrosonicFPV

4 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by FerrosonicFPV

Prop adapters for the 880kV motor that will take the APC MR series

I ordered the 11 x 4.5 MR/MRP props from APC, and they arrived without the little adapter rings (apparently you have to purchase those sepa…

Started by Sandy Sound

2 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Sandy Sound

Multiple LiPos in Parallel Setup?

Hey Guys, I have a question regarding the setup of multiple LiPos. I have a Droidworx (now Aeronavics) SkyJib Hex rotor running on APM 2.…

Started by Scott Hunter

1 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Dave Smith

Whirlybird style rotar head ( no tail rotar ) is this possible

Is it possible to have a helicopter without a tail rotor ? I'm aware of torque associated with the rotor blade & set ups such as notar…

Started by Michael Banks

4 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Multi platform APM

I am currently attempting to alter APM to work with my tilt rotor UAV. Unfortunately. Due to the complexity of tiltrotor flight, and my lim…

Started by Jacob Sweers

2 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Jacob Sweers

Getting the tail to work

Searched and searched and haven't found much info on getting the tail to work on a TH. Just completed an install yesterday on a T500 and wh…

Started by Ron Curry

13 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Randy

Tri-Copters with GX25 Motors

Will the APM with all the best sensor packages be able to run a Tri-Copter or Quad Tilt-Rotor that is running a 25cc gas engines?  At aroun…

Started by William Bishop

1 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Gord Likar

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service