All Discussions Tagged 'Rover' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Autonomous Tank in progress

I am in the process of getting my tank up and running and figured Id leave a post of my progress.  I have been reading on DIY Drones for a…

Started by William Gross

6 Jan 14
Reply by Dima Kapitonov

Ardurover Problem with ESC/steering outputs on Pixhawk

So I'm using mission planner 1.3.48 Im building a Rover platform. i had to use an older build version because this was the earliest build…

Started by Pete

0 Jul 19, 2018

Rover Mode Switch Input Channel

How do I configure the input switch to change modes for my ardurover (boat) Mission Planner 1.3.43 Apm: Rover v3.1.0 There's nothing liste…

Started by Darren Smith

1 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Darren Smith

Configuration of Pixhawk, APM:Rover and MaxSonar MB 1240 XL

Dear List I am struggling with the installation and configuration of one or two "MaxSonar MB 1240 XL" on my rover. I followed the instruct…

Started by Yvo Weidmann

0 Oct 15, 2016

Droid Planner v2.8.1_RC1 problems

Hi, I just downloaded the Droid Planner 2 app and it happens to be the v2.8.1 _RC1: 1) Does this version support ArduRover?  I noticed in…

Started by Stefan Lane Hardy

1 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Peter Dk

T3

Waiting for some external input on a waypoint (APM:Copter/Rover)

Hi all, it must be simple (at least I hope) but I cannot find the required information. Hence, I need your help! My aim is: when a rover/co…

Started by Thorsten

6 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Thorsten

Autonomous Hard/software Development and APM

Hi there, I have been playing around with the thought of entering into the Sparkfun Autonomous Vehicle Competition for fun and to learn mo…

Started by Robert Davis

1 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Robert Davis

Compiling APMrover 2.16a

Hey Folks, Firstly, this my first post in a forum I've had great benefit from over my undergrad, and on many personal projects. I believe…

Started by Jonathan Nebauer

1 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Nebauer

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service