All Discussions Tagged 'SBUS' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk to Arduino Communication

Hey guys.  I am working on a drone project in which I am trying to run various systems on a payload with an arduino, yet I want to send the…

Started by Caleb

2 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by Nicholas Witham

Naze32 rev5 + SBUS Help

Please help I am having problems with my setup. Watch the Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuBPU8GDXscMini build from Space One…

Started by Cyrus Hostetler

4 May 14, 2016
Reply by Roberto Brusnicki

FrSky SBUS to CPPM stops working after upgrade to 3.2.1

I have tried this 3 time now and all ways the same results. I have been runing 3.1.5 FW on my Pixhawk for some time. I have a Futaba R7003S…

Started by David Jackson

1 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Mike Mac

Futaba 14SG and APM 2.5+ issue.

I recently switched from my trustworthy old DX7 with AR7000 RX to the new Futaba 14SG FASSTest system with telemetry and R7008SB RX. I inst…

Started by Frank Prochaska

13 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Mark Aylward

Pixhawk SBUS support

Hi, I'm using Futaba T8FG Tx and Futaba R6208SB Rx connected to the Pixhawk RC IN port. In the Mission Planner radio calibration page all b…

Started by Veikko Vierola

1 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Veikko Vierola

TFR4 SB PPM Out ?

I was wondering if this Futaba compliant FrSky Receiver TFR4 SB supports also PPM Out as the well known FrSky TFR4. I'm afraid it does n…

Started by Alberto Mennella

1 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Alberto Mennella

PX4 S.BUS Input [SOLVED]

I'll admit r/c receiver technologies are still somewhat mystical to me, so I would appreciate some input. Is the SBUS output on the OrangeR…

Started by Cody O.

6 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Cody O.

building a S-BUS to PPM encoder!

I am currently building a S-BUS to PPM encoder. I got the basic code working and tested on APM2 and KK2 board. (not in flight but looks go…

Started by Terence Ang

1 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Willem Oldemans

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service