All Discussions Tagged 'SITL' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SIM_STATE message in ArduCopter SITL testing

Hi all, I'm running some tests using the SITL framework in ArduCopter, and injecting in faults to the GPS, barometer etc. For analysis, I…

Started by Valtteri Kallinen

0 Aug 6, 2018

SITL simulation of Dev firmware

Hi all, i'm working on UAV project based on ArduPlane 3.8.2 firmware. I'm trying to build SITL for my DEV3.8.2 version of firmware for simu…

Started by Federico

0 Apr 12, 2018

Call For SITL Experts: Connecting Ardupilot SITL to a MATLAB/Simulink-Based Simulation

Hello! I am looking for some help developing an interface between the Ardupilot SITL simulator and MATLAB/Simulink. I am part of a researc…

Started by David

6 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Omar Shadeed

Testing the effects of wind with SITL

Hello guys, in the simulation there are the following parameters for testing the effects of wind: SIM_WIND_DIR SIM_WIND_SPD  SIM_WIND_TURB…

Started by Thomas Gehrmann

3 Jan 24, 2018
Reply by Thomas Gehrmann

ArduPilot SITL and HITL for Research!

Hello, I've been trying to set up a control system test bench. Basically, I use to study the impact of data filtering algorithms on the co…

Started by Sadat Khan

0 Sep 9, 2017

Developer

Running SITL on Windows

This thread is to discuss the details of getting SITL running on Windows as documented on this wiki page.

Started by Randy

64 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by John Fitter

How to send MAVLink messages on the virtual serial port during jmavsim simulation

Hello! I have a script to extract GPS data from a text file and send MAVlink messages via the serial port. Currently I don't have the hardw…

Started by Anjum Shariff

1 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Semion Faifman

SITL stopped working (Ubuntu in Windows VMWare)

Hello Guys! I've encountered a problem with my Ubuntu in VMWare.... so I've been doing an altitude test for a while with SITL and have been…

Started by Ronello Ninettu

0 Jul 11, 2017

Copter SITL Linux

I've setup SITL exactly as mentioned in the wiki. After running  sim_vehicle.sh --console --map --aircraft test I receive the message MAV&g…

Started by Anderson Carredias

11 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by Thomas MAGNANI

sitl mission planner bad gyro

Hi everyone,  I am relatively new to this stuff. I am running a SITL using mission planner and xplane 10. I was able to use it properly unt…

Started by karthik pakala

0 May 6, 2017

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service