All Discussions Tagged 'SPI' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are the standard Arduino libraries included in the Ardupilot source code?

I am hoping to use Arduino specific functions in the UserCode.cpp file of Ardupilot. Specific functions would be pinMode(), digitalWrite(),…

Started by Spencer Manning

0 May 10

How is the SPI bus used on the Pixhawk?

Hi everyone, I have been looking all over the internet for an example of a sensor that uses the SPI bus on the Pixhawk, and I haven't found…

Started by Spencer Manning

0 May 9

Problem with Ublox M8N SPI Interface, Please help

Hi all I have a problem when I try to use the SPI interface of M8N. I read the ublox doc and it shows that "By default, all ports are conf…

Started by looke

1 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Robert Shen

TPS79133DBVR equivalent

I have a APM 2.5.2 (From 3DRobotics) with a burned out TPS79133DBVR 3.3v regulator. But I live in Brazil and I could not find this compone…

Started by Bruno Porto

4 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Bruno Porto

Developer

AC3.1 & blown 3.3V regulator (was AC3.1-rc5 SPI speed problem)

This is a discussion re the bad Accel, Gyro and Baro values that we're seeing with ArduCopter-3.1.  The increase in the SPI bus speed fro…

Started by Randy

985 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Randy

Connecting an APM 2.0 to other devices.

I am looking to expand the capabilities of my APM 2.0  I am wondering if anyone would answers to the following questions concerning the A…

Started by Rick Stewart

6 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Larry Grater

Aerial Day and night time photography video with thermal infrared FLIR imaging M1D PTZ gimbal

I have been looking around for a small but good and rugged SUAS UAV gimbal camera ball that is REASONABLE ($50,000+ is out of my range) for…

Started by William Hutchins

1 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Vishal

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service