All Discussions Tagged 'Sensor' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

external barometer for PIXHAWK

Hello, I’m trying to build a helicopter which can be operated under extreme environmental conditions (high humidity and light rain). For th…

Started by ChrisAT

6 Apr 3
Reply by Derek Puzzuoli

LeddarTech - refused to refund; initially promised to refund, but reneged on that

Hey guys, I am facing some difficulties with LeddarTech (http://leddartech.com) and would like to seek some advice here. Here are the chron…

Started by dronelover

9 Feb 11
Reply by Jajazhang

FMK24-L5100 Altitude Holding Radar For Drone controller

.Special model for drone altitude holding,has advantages of light weight,small volume,easy installation; .24GHz microwave altitude holdi…

Started by Lily Wang

0 Jul 5, 2018

FMK24-L5200 Altitude Holding Radar For Drone Flight Controller

Product features:   .Special model for drone altitude holding,has advantages of light weight,small volume,easy installation .24GHz micro…

Started by Lily Wang

0 Jun 26, 2018

Drone Acoustics

I am currently conducting research on drone acoustics. I am particularly interested in drone detection and identification through the use o…

Started by Heather Johnson

1 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Coastwise

TeraRanger connected to arduino

Hi all, I am working on a project involving distance sensors used for avoidance collision and I was wondering if any of you guys have exper…

Started by Ryan

3 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Paul Meier

TeraRanger and Arduino

Hi guys! Does anybody have an idea of how to use TeraRanger with the arduino? I am currently trying to read the values from the arduino but…

Started by Ryan

0 Nov 8, 2016

FOR SALE: NIR Canon Powershot S100

I'm selling my MaxMax converted NIR S100.  It's been a great camera but I just don't need it anymore.  Start doing NDVI analysis with thi…

Started by UAVStuff

0 Oct 6, 2016

Maxbotic I2C Sonar interference

Hi there, Can a Maxbotic I2C Sonar EZ4 create interference on my equipment Compass, GPS, Telemetry, and RX from RC if installed near them?…

Started by AJ152

5 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by AJ152

ESCs, ESC Programming Card, Sonar Sensors, & More

Hello guys,  I have a few stuff for sale. Please check out things listed below and let me know if you have any questions. 1). Turnigy Plus…

Started by Krish

1 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Krish

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service