All Discussions Tagged 'Servo' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dead Pixhawk PX4 after connecting RC

Hey everyone, It appears I have managed to kill my PX4, and I'm scratching my head as to why... The relevant parts of my setup include th…

Started by Vito Cientanni

4 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by Vito Cientanni

I built a walking biped robot with the Smart Servo Controller

Hi Everyone. It's been a while since I built my old tilt rotor tricopter in school. I want to show off recent project I've been working on…

Started by Mark Arnott

1 Apr 10, 2018
Reply by Sophie Wilson

Servo control over telemetry

I have a APM 2.8 and am wanting to control a couple servos using telemetry connected to mission planner. is anyone aware of a way to do thi…

Started by SpencerRC

0 Oct 25, 2017

Help with Tricopter Setup - Yaw Servo not Working

Hi All, My first post here, I've been trying to setup a tricopter using APM 2.6 + GPS. My first question: How to get the YAW servo to work?…

Started by Sergio

7 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by omar

Having issues connecting and testing servo to APM 2.6

Hello, I've been trying to connect a servo motor to the ardupilot for my project. However, i'm having some issues, as seen in the picture,…

Started by john smith

0 Apr 17, 2017

Servo with IR-Lock Pixy Cam help?

I have developed this pan and tilt gimble. It is an attempt to track IR light beacon in unison with the gopro. I have seen it done but am h…

Started by Jimmy Oliver

0 Aug 20, 2015

Multiplexer

Hey, I'm searching for an low price 4-channel Multiplexer to switch between 2 signal sources for my servos. In the internet I found one, bu…

Started by Florian Vahl

0 Aug 7, 2015

Do I need a separate power unput for the servo rail on the Pixhawk?

I have plugged all of my servos for my ailerons, rudder, elevator, and motor into the Pixhawk's servo rails. I am trying to set up my Pixha…

Started by Andrew A

5 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Andrew A

Flutter Active control demonstrator for didactic purposes

Hello everyone, We are three lecturers on aeroelastic and flight control law. We are working on a small wing profile attached to  to demon…

Started by entropia666

0 May 16, 2015

Raspberry Pi with ESC

Hi I am new to coding and I am trying to control ESCs through a PS3 controller which will be coded on the Raspberry Pi B+. I think this ca…

Started by TJ

0 Mar 1, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service