All Discussions Tagged 'Setup' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

*HELP* APM 2.5+ Not Connecting to Mission Planner

Okay, let's outline what I have; What's happening; What I've done to try and fix it -- What I Have: I have an H-Quad I just built.  I inst…

Started by Eric Fether

10 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Antonio Policicchio

Help with Tricopter Setup - Yaw Servo not Working

Hi All, My first post here, I've been trying to setup a tricopter using APM 2.6 + GPS. My first question: How to get the YAW servo to work?…

Started by Sergio

7 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by omar

Beginner Build From Scratch - Where To Go From Here

G'day All, I'm looking for a little guidance on my long-standing project that is a quad-rotor built from scratch. I started the build a cou…

Started by Troy A

0 Apr 23, 2017

Problem with FY91Q on New Quadcopter

Hi, I have recently recieved my FY-91Q, and am having a little problem setting it up.  The GPS Status & Vibration LED Indicator does no…

Started by slaterm61

3 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by carlos j. castillo tellez

Problem Setting Up Elevon

Can someone please help me I want to fly tomorrow!! I have APM 2.5+ Arduplane 2.7 I have a ZII wing.  Current Set Up- left elevon-output…

Started by Mike Klinker

10 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Pedro

3DR Iris - Stella Gimbal installation - How to wire? help

Anyone successfully try this configuration yet for hooking their IRIS quadcopter up to a 2 axis Stella Gimbal from Xaircraft?  Was wonderin…

Started by John T

1 May 24, 2014
Reply by John T

X-Plain Simulator Setup

I found the instructions for setting up the Simulator a bit sketchy.   I got it working on my Dell Latitude D830 laptop with Windows 7 Pro…

Started by Mark Grennan

29 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by sachyy jay

Newbie Quadcopter Setup

Hi Guys, My goal is to build a quadcopter with the HobbyKing X650F frame, with capabilities of adding AP/FPV equipment to it in the future…

Started by Joel Thoresson

3 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

APM 2.5 and Futaba 8FG Failsafe set up

Help......Futaba 8fg TX with R6208SB receiver  I am very new to all of this so please keep any suggestion simple thanks i would like to set…

Started by Cameron Massey

6 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cameron Massey

Need help with DX8 and APM 2.5 setup

I have a 3DR Hexa-B frame using a DX8 transmitter and an AR8000 receiver. I need help configuring the DX8 so that it will calibrate properl…

Started by Peter Klimon

4 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Dave Kellum

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service