All Discussions Tagged 'Simulation' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UgCS

So I have UgCS with two drone simulators running, a plane and a copter. How do I add more to the simulation?

Started by Forrest Haller

1 Apr 26
Reply by Wendy

Swarm for UAVs (Implementing Decentralized Controller)

Which UAV platform (quadcopter) should I use to develop and implement outdoor decentralized swarm motion control algorithms? I need a custo…

Started by Yograj Singh Mandloi

4 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Armin Strobel

Expand human perception to control a meidum scale flock of drones

Hello all, I'm a final year university student studying in the UK and my final year project is related to controlling a swarm of drones. I…

Started by Joe Bet

0 Jan 24, 2017

Scilab-Xcos

I have two problems with Xcos in Scilab with using blocks "Write to C binary file" and "Write AU to /dev/audio“. When I start simple model…

Started by Jussepin

0 Mar 17, 2016

Hardware in the loop - Mission Planner Error

I thought I would try HITL Simulation in Mission Planner with RealFlight and my Pixhawk. Since im building an X8 Skywalker I figured it wou…

Started by Howard Addison

1 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Howard Addison

Need Sample Files!

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and I just got into using Mission Planner and Q Ground Control. I used the former to run some simulations…

Started by Shayan Mantegh

0 Jun 5, 2015

Stability and Control Derivatives

Hello,  currently I am doing some learning stuff connected with UAV control. I want to perform simulation of a UAV in MatLab. For that purp…

Started by Mateusz Zarudzki

0 Apr 10, 2015

Quadcopter modelling using SciLab Xcos - Wrong results... What am I missing in the model?

Dear all, I see that you are very experienced with simulations. Could you please help me? I'm trying to use SciLab Xcos to model a quadco…

Started by Diego Rodrigo M Souza

0 Mar 26, 2015

UAV NON LINEAR SIMULATION

I want the non linear open loop simulation model of UAV in MATLAB. Can some one please help me????

Started by Abid Raza

1 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Paulo Neves

Throttle setting in HIL simulation with MIssion Planner

I originally posted this to the drones-discuss Google Group, but it was suggested that I repost here in case Michael Oborne could provide s…

Started by Michael Darling

4 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Michael Darling

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service