All Discussions Tagged 'Solo' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting the Latest Version of Tower to Trigger the GoPro Camera Flying the Solo and Gimbal

I have not been able to get my GoPro to trigger during a tower survey mission.  Have all the latest versions installed of Tower and GoPro s…

Started by DanM

3 May 17
Reply by Alan Seymour

Need some help on what drone to get

Hi guys, I'm new with no prior experience with drones and was hoping that you guys may be able to help me out. I am looking for open source…

Started by Fei

0 Mar 22

Solo Providing Telemetry Data to FLIR Vue Pro?...

Hello Everyone, I have mounted a FLIR Vue Pro R thermal camera core to my 3DR Solo for obtaining still thermal-IR images.  The Vue Pro has…

Started by Craig Thompson

29 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Craig Thompson

Solo & Gimbal replaced multiple times.

I am wondering if other people are having the same issue. I have had Solo & Gimbal replaced multiple times now and the same problems k…

Started by SurfnSkate81

1 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by Seth Town

For Sale: 3DR Solo Bundle, GoPro Silver, Emlid Reach Kit

Selling on eBay: (All used, with free shipping) $349 - 3DR Solo Quadcopter Bundle with Gimbal, Backpack, Battery, and 4 Propellers http:…

Started by Nicholas Elmasian

2 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Nicholas Elmasian

3DR Solo for mapping/ survey/ precision ag

Greetings! Does anyone have any idea if you will be able to use the 3DR Solo for mapping/survey applications like the X8-M? I know they bot…

Started by Peter M

23 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Sebastian Arenas

3DR Solo Basic MAVLink UDP Communication

I recently purchased a Solo for use in teaching kids coding in a fun way and i am having a bit of trouble getting my initial API working. I…

Started by John carff

7 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Haqb

Feature Request: Dynamic Home Point

I also sent this request to 3DR for the Solo, but I'd like to see it in the general Pixhawk too (maybe we can test it first in the Pixhawk…

Started by Rich B

8 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by MD Bucey

How to take a picture with Solo with GoPro on board

Hello everyone, I would like to take a picture with a GoPro on board of Solo using a web application. Basically I want to send a command vi…

Started by Riccardo Musmeci

0 Apr 27, 2016

Multiple Solo on the same WiFi Network

I'm working on a project with my university. We want to develop a system that allows us to get information about plantations in Missouri. W…

Started by Riccardo Musmeci

0 Apr 27, 2016

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service