All Discussions Tagged 'Sonar' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interfacing Pixhawk with Arduino

Hi all, I'm currently doing a project on obstacle avoidance using the Maxbotix 1240 sonar and the APM. As the APM has 11 ADC pins, i can ea…

Started by Joshua Lay

7 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by David

Adding ultrasonic sensors to APM board?

Has anyone had any experience with integrating hobbyist ultrasonic (avoidance) sensors into the APM2.6/2.8 board?  These sensors are cheap…

Started by Henry Eden-Mann

0 Oct 6, 2017

Has anyone had any experience with integrating hobbyist ultrasonic (avoidance) sensors into the APM2.6/2.8 board?  These sensors are cheap…

0 Oct 6, 2017

0 Oct 6, 2017

[SOLVED] Maxbotix EZ4 Sonar in quadcopters

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ UPDATE (18-05) Th…

Started by Javier Cerna

7 May 18, 2017
Reply by Gary McCray

Configuration of Pixhawk, APM:Rover and MaxSonar MB 1240 XL

Dear List I am struggling with the installation and configuration of one or two "MaxSonar MB 1240 XL" on my rover. I followed the instruct…

Started by Yvo Weidmann

0 Oct 15, 2016

Using HC-SR04 digital sonar with APM

Hi there, I was wonderining if is possible the wire up the HC-SR04 digital sonar with APM 2.6 board. I've read different forums about this…

Started by Juan Arnes

1 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by Craig

ESCs, ESC Programming Card, Sonar Sensors, & More

Hello guys,  I have a few stuff for sale. Please check out things listed below and let me know if you have any questions. 1). Turnigy Plus…

Started by Krish

1 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Krish

MB1240 in ArduCopter 3.3

Hi All, I'm trying to get the MB1240 sonar to work via the ADC 3.3V port on the Pixhawk. I cannot get it to work.  The wiki is also very…

Started by AlexP

0 Dec 26, 2015

Sonar not appearing in flight data

I put a sonar sensor (MB1230 XL-MaxSonar®-EZ3) on my DIY Drones hexa-copter. I went to the CLI and ran a test on the sonar and it performed…

Started by Bobby Schulz

13 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Simon Howroyd

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service