All Discussions Tagged 'Sony' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DSC QX10 modified for Drone UAV use. 18.2MP

For sale a Sony DSC QX10 modified to be triggered from a UAV Drone autopilot.I was meant to be used on a fixed wing plane unsing Pixhawk, b…

Started by naish

1 Apr 4
Reply by Umair

Do I need radiometric calibration of RGB imagery in Pix4D

I hope someone can help with this! My team has acquired RGB imageries with Sony Camera mounted on eBee UAV. We geottaged through e-Motion s…

Started by Julius Adewopo

1 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Andre K.

[Aerial Mapping] What is best Sony Nex 5 setting for Aerial Mapping mission?

Dear All, I was using Cannon S100 previously for mapping purpose with CHDK, 1/2000 shutter speed, IS turned off and focus set to Infinity b…

Started by Waladi

66 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by IronDOME

iFlight G40 Gimbal vibration issues for SONY A6000

Hi , Id like to ask about anyone elses experience with the iflight g40 gimbal.  Have any of you had it working well before without vibratio…

Started by Michael

5 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

Sony A6000 - misses out pictures in Auto Mission

Hi Guys! A really strange problem I have been encountering since a few days and thought of sharing it here to see if anyone else has been…

Started by Pravin Prajapati

0 Jun 5, 2016

Here's how 3DR could pivot to win against DJI.

My take on how 3DR can continue to be competitive in the consumer and enterprise drone market:https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/dji-its-phanto

Started by FreeSkies

0 Mar 30, 2016

Camera Trigger / Flytron SLED / Sony NEX5

Can't get my Sony NEX5 to trigger off the Pixhawk with the Flytron SLED for Sony NEX. I know it's not the SLED because I've got it working…

Started by SKYBORNE

2 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Erotokritos Nikou

Sony a6000 Triggering via Infrared

Hi All Having some trouble triggering my a6000 in missions, seem to be able to triiger it manually when connected through mission planner F…

Started by Phil Mathieson

1 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Phil Mathieson

Sony MultiPort trigger solution – "SkySight MONO"

Hi Diydrones members, We would like to introduce you to our new SkySight family – trigger cables designed to enhance your UAV experience b…

Started by SkySight

1 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Plinio Augusto

Sony MultiPort trigger solution – "SkySight MONO"

Hi Diydrones members, We would like to introduce you to our new SkySight family – trigger cables designed to enhance your UAV experience b…

Started by SkySight

0 Apr 1, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service