All Discussions Tagged 'Source' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developer

figuring out the Antenna Tracker

Not many people know but we have an piece of open source software for controlling an Antenna Tracker.  It's been built by Tridge (Arduplane…

Started by Randy

1129 Jul 24
Reply by Jeremy Stromsoe

Mission Planner Source Code Build Error

Please Help with the solution to resolve this issue. Error        Could not copy the file "D:\MissionPlanner\ExtLibs\AltitudeAngelWings\Key…

Started by Arvind K Shankar

2 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by Arvind K Shankar

Arduino mega still supported ?

Hello forum members I would like to make myself a drone with various projects in mind:Painting on walls (legally) and dropping cookies for…

Started by Leo Etcheverry

0 Jan 23, 2015

Requirements to compile Mission Planner and Progress with VS 2012 (see details)

(Changed text 5/24/2012, 6/20/13) You can now find all the details for compiling Mission Planner here http://dev.ardupilot.com/wiki/compile

Started by Dennis Spanogle

25 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Dennis Spanogle

Modifying Arducopter Source Code For Landing Procedure of a Single-Rotor Helicopter

Hey Guys! I'm just wondering if anyone here was able to test the Landing procedure for the traditional single-rotor helicopter, and if so t…

Started by Pat

14 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Pat

Please how to modify a simple APM source

I now have a project for ArduPilot mega 2560 being. I would like to know. How to modify a simple APM sourceFor example, when connected to t…

Started by JeongYunPark

3 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by JeongYunPark

where are the diagrams for APM2?

I've tried to find the circuit diagrams for the APM2, I've looked everywhere, but I can't seem to find them. The source code for all your s…

Started by j.baum53

2 May 14, 2012
Reply by j.baum53

Is the open Source community a threat or a relief for the UAS industry?

In many industries open source hard-/software initiatives were not taken seriously........., initially!After a while people in those indust…

Started by Pieter Hermans

3 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Pieter Hermans

Open Source Ecology

Greetings!   This is Chris Fornof with Open Source Ecology(see the TED talk).   We're doing a bunch of construction in the near future at o…

Started by Chris Fornof

2 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Chris Fornof

Proposal for a high-speed serial (spi/i2c) arduino-based ESC for quadrotor/multirotor projects

(I applied for membership to the arducopter dev list but figured it was worth posting here anyways) I'm a student in Electrical Engineering…

Started by Alex

4 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Ken McEwan

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service