All Discussions Tagged 'Spektrum' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk 4 Recevier-PPM Encoder Problems

Hello everybody, I'm a newbie to the UAV world and right now I'm trying to hook up a flight controller to a fixed wing plane. I've got the…

Started by Dan Beich

0 Aug 28, 2018

Pixhawk Spektrum Radio Calibration Issues

Hi there,I'm currently setting up my first scratch built quad with a Pixhawk mini and a Spektrum DSMX 6 channel receiver/transmitter. I hav…

Started by Sam Austin

0 Feb 12, 2017

Spektrum DX6i Known Elevator issue

Hi Chaps I recently asked for help for screwy behaviour of the APM board, but after some digging, it turns out that it was the Spektrum DX6…

Started by Ewen Rankin

3 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by Jet Valmonte

PixHawk Will Only Output 3 Main Channels

Greetings. We are attempting to program our PixHawks for fixed-wing Powered Gliders. We are only using four channels: Throttle, Aileron, E…

Started by George Blake

0 Sep 16, 2016

Connecting CC3D to AR6200 receiver and DX6i Spektrum

Alright so I've got the receiver and the transmitter bound together, and the receiver connected to the flight controller and powered on. Th…

Started by Joshua Ermias

0 Feb 25, 2016

Setting Channel assignments at Pixhawk for Spektrum DX7

Hi all!  Thanks for all of the help you have already lent me in getting started with my 3DR Y6.  The Pixhawk is looking for mode selection…

Started by Haygood

23 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Henry

configuring Spektrum DX5/DX8 with pixhawk

Hello, I am new to the hobby, and I have been trying to setup the radio calibration using the Mission Planner the past week with no luck.…

Started by Abdul Fourteia

2 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Abdul Fourteia

Spektrum Dx8 mods made for Asus 10" tablet for take OFF

Hey Guys, I made some 3d printed parts for having a easy transportable groundstation, well i could just usethe table only, but you know fo…

Started by SkyDro

0 Apr 24, 2015

Spektrum DX8, 6 flights mode with one singel channel, by FM and Gear Switch

If you want 6 flights mode with Gear and Flightmode 1,2 switch with only using one channel (CH5) the following can be done with dx8 and may…

Started by Arnt-Inge Hansen

40 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Arnt-Inge Hansen

Receiver Satellite

Can someone describe what a Satellite port does on a receiver?  How do I wire a system up for redundancy?   Thanks   Bryan

Started by Bryan Nichols

3 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Bryan Nichols

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service