All Discussions Tagged 'Spektrum' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixhawk Mode changing with Transmitter not working

Here's my issue, I am unable to get the flight mode to change with my spektrum dx8, on the radio calibration page I see that channel 5 is w…

Started by Darryl Zubot

1 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Darryl Zubot

PWM Output Waveforms From Spektrum Receiver

I am trying to write Arduino code to read PWM signals from Spektrum receiver.  Decided to examine and document the receiver output w…

Started by Leonard Palumbo

14 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Dave

Connecting APM 2.5 with Spektrum AR8000

Hello, I'm completely new to the DIY multicopter scene, but currently I'm working on building a hexacopter with DJI F550 & APM 2.5. In…

Started by Rick

12 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Tatich

How to set up Remote Control with APM 2.5

Hi, I am new to this process and am having a hard time setting up a remote control (Spektrum DX6i) with the APM 2.5. I purchased a 3DR radi…

Started by Cyril Brunner

10 May 26, 2014
Reply by BustamyTool

RC Channel settings and more than 8 channels

Hi all sorry for the noob question but I've searched everywhere and couldn't find answers to the following: The RC channels assignment 1…

Started by Luis Vale Gonçalves

4 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Luis Vale Gonçalves

Communicating between Galaxy Nexus and MikroKopter

Hey all! I've been doing a lot of reading on this topic, and these forums always seem to come up. I haven't been able to narrow down exactl…

Started by James Browning

3 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Andre K.

PX4 S.BUS Input [SOLVED]

I'll admit r/c receiver technologies are still somewhat mystical to me, so I would appreciate some input. Is the SBUS output on the OrangeR…

Started by Cody O.

6 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Cody O.

Kill Switch in Auto Mode

Hi All,   I've got a stock DJI F450 with APM2 (running 2.7, although I plan on moving to 2.8 soon) with a Spektrum Dx7s. I noticed that the…

Started by Jake Simon

7 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Spencer

Setting up 3DR Radios, APM 2.5, and the Spektrum DX7s

Having some trouble setting up the 3DR Radios and pairing it with the Spektrum DX7s in order to proceed onto the ESC calibration step.  I'v…

Started by Derek M

7 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Derek M

APM 2.0 & SPEKTRUM DX7 SETUP HELP

Sorry to bother again :P This is my project for school and I really need help with the wiring. I need a wiring diagram for a moron like thi…

Started by Misisi@k

22 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Paul Hansel

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service