All Discussions Tagged 'Spektrum' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spektrum DX7S and Ardupilot Mega 2.5+ (Fail Safe Setting/s)

I have been looking all over the place to make sure I have the fail safe setting/s correct for my hexacopter.  I am using the Spektrum DX7s…

Started by Daniel Estes

2 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Daniel Estes

Yet another 'Which transmitter' question, for Aerial mapping Aircraft (jr, futaba, spektrum, turnigy, hitec?)

Hi forum, I have a few questions regarding Radio control transmitters for use with APM2 aircraft (in UK). I have had a high level read thro…

Started by Richard

14 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Richard

Best radio for arducopter- Spektrum dx6i or Futuba 6J

Hello,   I'm sure many of you have used  these radios, so which one do you think is better? I'm leaning towards the Futuba because I have a…

Started by Michael

4 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Darrell Burkey

T3

Specktrum DX8 and Getting All Flight Modes

Hi All, Not sure if this is an AR8000 receiver issue or a Skektrum DX8 issue or just me messing up on the wiring from my APM 2.5. I've had…

Started by Richard Boyhan

1 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Richard Boyhan

Getting the PPM encoder working - How To:

Folks, I've spent the last 2 odd hours trying to get the Spektrum receiver to work with the PPM input with no luck :( I am trying to gath…

Started by Crispin

5 May 4, 2012
Reply by John Arne Birkeland

Brushed motor control using AR6400 Receiver

Has anyone tried a Brushed motor using AR6400 ? I am unable to reverse the motor is that a known issue ? I would like to move the brushed m…

Started by Bhargav Gajjar

2 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Dave Malcolm

Admin

Is Spektrum Discontinuing the AR6100 Receiver?

Hi all, The Spektrum AR6100 receiver has been on backorder on the Horizon Hobby website for some time now. I just checked today, and they…

Started by Thomas J Coyle III

4 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Juan Carlos Hdez

Turnigy 9X 9Ch Transmitter vs Spektrum DX6i

Hi I'm building an arducopter with sonar and triple axis magnetometer. And a Dx/Tx video that with tilt. Im on a tight budget I still need…

Started by Gage Halverson

12 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by ThomasB

futaba t7c over Spektrum DX8

Hi newbie here looking for radio advice, does anyone on here have any advices on either of these radios for the Arducopter 2, I cant seem t…

Started by Neil Scott

15 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Phil Cole

DX7 set-up for ArduCopter

Now have a DX7 radio sitting here and have a few very basic questions with regard to 'it' and the ArduCopter project - i've read through a…

Started by David spencer

13 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Michael Brown

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service