All Discussions Tagged 'Station' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Planner- "Com Port Denied" Error

Hello, I have a quadcopter that is using a Pixracer flight controller that should be ready to fly, but when I try to connect the copter to…

Started by Sam Gantman

0 Jul 19, 2018

GPS RTK Base Station

Hello. I'm new at this forum. I have a lea-6t receiver. With RTKLIB (rtknavi) and a local GNSS station I've could afford decimeter precisio…

Started by Entreb

3 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by Keith M

Overriding Remote Control from a custom GS with MAVLink

Hello, I am trying to create a custom ground station that could take off the Quadcopter when a camera detects a predefined target. Basical…

Started by Valentin Brossard

46 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Vinh K

APM/Pixhawk Long range HD FPV + Telemetry your choice (900Mhz/2.4GHz/*3.65Ghz/5GHz)

It's finally here!  Long range FPV solution that supports HD video streaming in real-time over distances in excess of 3 Miles!  Your choice…

Started by Gavin Greenwood

6 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Ravi

How does Drone Planner communicate with the drone?

I want to build a drone with GPS, Telemetry, FPV with OSD, and Ground Station (Drone Planner) capabilities.  Using a APM2.7, how does Drone…

Started by Scott

3 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Scott

Mavlink 3DR 433Mhz + RFD900 + Bluetooth + Serial + ANT+

There has been some projects around turning Mavlink via 433/900Mhz radios into Bluetooth to allow easy multiple use from laptops and tablet…

Started by Scott Penrose

7 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Jake Stew

Droid Planner - any real docs / instructions

The wiki has nothing but pics - are there any real documentation or instructions? I dropped the donation - hopefully others will to help ke…

Started by Chuck Durham

3 May 21, 2014
Reply by Matthew Brandon

T3

How to Work On Board Video and Ground Station?

Hello All, I purchased new fully equipped Hexcopter from uDrones.  I've gotten it into the air and figured out how to make the telemetry wo…

Started by Richard Boyhan

1 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Steve Burton

ArduCopter for Mac Osx ( Mountain Lion ) - 10.8.3

edit

Started by SalesProductions

42 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by AlanGP

SOLAR PLANE

I am developing a solar plane with Ardupilot APM2.5.I need more current sensors (5) to manage to solar plane. I must to check it on ground…

Started by mosquito

2 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Martin Schmid

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service