All Discussions Tagged 'Switch' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIY FPV Hexcopter Using Futaba T8J+R2008SB and MultiWii Megapirate Hextronik FC connection issues

I'm new to this forum (and drones in general) and I'm having trouble with my DIY hexcopter. I'm trying to connect my Futaba R2008SB receive…

Started by Joseph Xavier

0 Aug 16, 2018

Rover Mode Switch Input Channel

How do I configure the input switch to change modes for my ardurover (boat) Mission Planner 1.3.43 Apm: Rover v3.1.0 There's nothing liste…

Started by Darren Smith

1 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Darren Smith

Question About A Power On/Off Switch for Hexicopter

#1 - I'm a newbie to drones and to hexicopters. #2 - I bought from an eBay seller an already-built 550 hexicopter with 2-ea 4-cell 5200mHr…

Started by Jerald Thompson

0 May 24, 2016

Using PWM signal to switch a circuit?

I want to be able to trigger a GoPro from a DIY drone that's using the DEVO 10 Transmitter. I'm kinda new to drones & have a little ex…

Started by Bohdan Tomanek

3 May 1, 2016
Reply by Wanabigaplane

Turnigy Receiver Controlled Switch Troubleshooting for CHDK Pixhawk trigger setup 3DR X8+

Hi All,    I'm setting up a Pixhawk/CHDK trigger circuit using a BEC and Turnigy receiver controlled switch.  Everything is set per posts g…

Started by Paul

1 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Paul

Taranis 6 Position Switch for 6 Flight Modes w/APM 2.5 & Mission Planner

This for people who are interested in Taranis 6 Position Switch setup for 6 Flight Modes w/APM 2.5 & Mission Planner.   Flight Mode PWM…

Started by Chris Spatgen

49 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Greg

100KM

Arducopter 2.9.1 Loiter help

Hi, I've been lurking in the shadows for about 2 yrs now, and today it's time to come out for some help. Firtsly though, let me just say wh…

Started by Wesley Versfeld

3 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Wesley Versfeld

Erratic Behavior of the Mode Switch with APM 2.5

Had a near miss on the workbench the other day when the Mode was not properly recognized on my APM 2.5. When the APM was started it was in…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

18 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by ben

Turnigy F. Mode Switch driving me nuts

Hey Guys, For the past 2 days I have been looking for an answer. Yes I read this -> http://www.diydrones.com/forum/topics/turnigy-9x-mo

Started by Paul Emous

10 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Derek Ernewein

Video Switching

Is there a way to switch between two video cameras before going through the OSD and finally to the transmitter? My Webbie will be pointed s…

Started by Jason

5 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Jason

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service