All Discussions Tagged 'Takeoff' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Automatic TakeOff Issue

Hi guys,in the last flight test I carried out I encountered a problem during an automatic bungee take-off. Given that I had already done an…

Started by Federico

2 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by Andreas Gazis

Setting Up a Mission with a Takeoff and a Landing sequence for use in a Plane

Greetings, I am at the stage where my plane is well tuned and I want to begin experimenting with Takeoff and Landing sequences. I can't fin…

Started by Nathaniel Caner

6 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by RIJUN RK

Plane V3.3.0 Crash on takeoff

Hi Guys, I have been building a flying wing running a Pixhawk. Up until today, I have been very successful with the build and tuning. The m…

Started by Chris

10 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by Chris

Pixhawk auto take-off and landing problems

Hi I have a Pixhawk on a 3DR DIY Kit Quad and it flies well in all autonomous regimes except: It will not automatically land after a missi…

Started by Samuel Chandra

0 Mar 6, 2015

Auto Takeoff Sequencing Problem

I've been working with the Auto Takeoff macro and have experienced the problem where the throttle goes to "max" as soon as AUTO mode is sel…

Started by Andy Demartini

19 May 20, 2013
Reply by Carl Lipo

Automating Landing and Takeoff for Traditional Heli via Arducopter

Since the wiki doesn't have as much documentation on using Arducopter with traditional helicopter setups, I'm wondering if anyone can give…

Started by Hans Lim

1 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Tom Mechanoguy

Heading option?

Could a heading be added to the takeoff and land commands? Since both of these commands hold a heading, could we not define that heading in…

Started by Jeb Bailey

6 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Jeb Bailey

Automatic Takeoff and Landing

I'm in the process of getting my Ardupilot Mega running and I've tried hardware-in-the-loop testing with X-plane. I have it to the point wh…

Started by wood_chuck_87

3 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by wood_chuck_87

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service