All Discussions Tagged 'Taranis' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FrSky TARANIS + Mission Planner

Am totally new to Taranis (considering it), and have a quick question: How does it connect to Android or mac for "live missions"? Is it thr…

Started by Aidas

3 May 18, 2017
Reply by Thomas Scherer

How to switch panels on a Minim OSD

I have searched everywhere for a straight forward explanation of what is needed on Channel 8; or any channel for that matter. I have a lan…

Started by Jim Calvert

0 Mar 17, 2017

Failsafe ranges Radio 2.4 and RFD90

Hello everyone. I want to ask how to configure the pixhawk Failsafe. Taranis my radio has a range of 2km and my rfd900 telemetry is 15 km.…

Started by Wilson Frias

0 Jul 3, 2016

Pixhawk autotoune fly away - it's gone

I built a DJI450 frame with the E305 motors and ESCs and Pixhawk FC and Taranis Plus RC. Started out with a 3s, 5,000 mah battery and had s…

Started by Rory Conolly

18 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by Tony K

Tarot 650 Flight time problems Pixhawk

I have this unit and am getting less than 5 minute flight time until warning comes on. 85% Battery remaining after flight. Total Weight: 27…

Started by Jimmy Oliver

6 Jan 16, 2016
Reply by Jimmy Oliver

Taranis / FrSky X8R Sbus issue with Pixhawk

Hello Folks:-) I have a big problem to get the Pixhawk running with my Taranis plus and the X8R receiver. Here I already posted the Issue.…

Started by Andre

20 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Andre

Radio Calibration Values too Extreme

Hello - First time setup here. I'm calibrating my radio in mission planner but the values I'm getting seem to be too extreme. Mission plan…

Started by Samuel W Harrington

3 May 13, 2015
Reply by Martin Poller

Channel Outputs crossed: Taranis APM 2.5

Hey folks,  Just joined the forum - first time APM user.  I have a Quad that I am trying to set up with an APM 2.5 using a Taranis and X8R…

Started by scott

0 Apr 7, 2015

Can I get 12 PWM channels out of FrSKY X8R receiver using the SBUS to PWM Decoder ?

Hi, I have a question to the FrSKY X8R receiver. Is it possible to use the conventional 8 PWM channels on the X8R and use at the same time…

Started by Steffen Kupka

12 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Justin Stiltner

Taranis 6 Position Switch for 6 Flight Modes w/APM 2.5 & Mission Planner

This for people who are interested in Taranis 6 Position Switch setup for 6 Flight Modes w/APM 2.5 & Mission Planner.   Flight Mode PWM…

Started by Chris Spatgen

49 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Greg

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service