All Discussions Tagged 'Taranis' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Telemetry on Custom Flight Controller

My new project is to create an RC model of the BlackFly PAV.  There are many technical challenges to solve and my plan is to first build a…

Started by Randy Sonnicksen

0 Aug 19, 2019

FrSky TARANIS + Mission Planner

Am totally new to Taranis (considering it), and have a quick question: How does it connect to Android or mac for "live missions"? Is it thr…

Started by Aidas

3 May 18, 2017
Reply by Thomas Scherer

How to switch panels on a Minim OSD

I have searched everywhere for a straight forward explanation of what is needed on Channel 8; or any channel for that matter. I have a lan…

Started by Jim Calvert

0 Mar 17, 2017

Failsafe ranges Radio 2.4 and RFD90

Hello everyone. I want to ask how to configure the pixhawk Failsafe. Taranis my radio has a range of 2km and my rfd900 telemetry is 15 km.…

Started by Wilson Frias

0 Jul 3, 2016

Pixhawk autotoune fly away - it's gone

I built a DJI450 frame with the E305 motors and ESCs and Pixhawk FC and Taranis Plus RC. Started out with a 3s, 5,000 mah battery and had s…

Started by Rory Conolly

18 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by Tony K

Tarot 650 Flight time problems Pixhawk

I have this unit and am getting less than 5 minute flight time until warning comes on. 85% Battery remaining after flight. Total Weight: 27…

Started by Jimmy Oliver

6 Jan 16, 2016
Reply by Jimmy Oliver

Taranis / FrSky X8R Sbus issue with Pixhawk

Hello Folks:-) I have a big problem to get the Pixhawk running with my Taranis plus and the X8R receiver. Here I already posted the Issue.…

Started by Andre

20 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Andre

Radio Calibration Values too Extreme

Hello - First time setup here. I'm calibrating my radio in mission planner but the values I'm getting seem to be too extreme. Mission plan…

Started by Samuel W Harrington

3 May 13, 2015
Reply by Martin Poller

Channel Outputs crossed: Taranis APM 2.5

Hey folks,  Just joined the forum - first time APM user.  I have a Quad that I am trying to set up with an APM 2.5 using a Taranis and X8R…

Started by scott

0 Apr 7, 2015

Can I get 12 PWM channels out of FrSKY X8R receiver using the SBUS to PWM Decoder ?

Hi, I have a question to the FrSKY X8R receiver. Is it possible to use the conventional 8 PWM channels on the X8R and use at the same time…

Started by Steffen Kupka

12 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Justin Stiltner

RSS

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service