All Discussions Tagged 'Tarot' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heavy lift octocopter for DSLR, using pixhawk, could you verify that everything is fine?

Toward the end of this year, I will be building an octocopter for someone. I want to use pixhawk as it is the most advanced of all FCs. I…

Started by ishfaaq jhaumeer

5 Oct 1, 2018
Reply by OG

Tarot 2D gimbal and Pixhawk - Tilt control

Hi everyone, After spending almost my entire Sunday trying to get this work, I finally thought that asking here might be wise... Here is…

Started by Mathieu

34 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by Federico Herraez Pery

Tarot Gimbal on DJI M600

Hello all, I have a FLIR Vue Pro and are trying to mount it on the M600 we already had in house while maintaining the capability to shoot p…

Started by Jesse Bunker

0 Aug 22, 2018

FOR SALE: 3DR Y6 geared for FPV

I'm selling my 3DR Y6.  It's a nearly RTF system (just add your radio and a battery), and is in great working shape.  I'm getting 12+ minut…

Started by UAVStuff

3 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Richard Boyhan

Pixhawk Yaw Problem during a Auto Mission

Hopefully someone reading this can help me out... Runnign a Tarot 650 with pixhawk. Having some trouble with YAW during an auto mission. It…

Started by Justin Peeples

12 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Fab. V.

Low Cost, 3-Axis Gimbal--- Opinions/Experience Needed

I purchased the HAKRC Storm32 Controller/Gimbal from Gearbest (below).  Unfortunately one of the motors was defective so Gearbest (after se…

Started by Rhosyn

3 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Tim Dickinson

Newbie, first drone, are Tarot frames reputable?

I'm wanting to build a Hexaquad.  I want something that can handle some weight for photo/video.  I've been looking around and ran across Ta…

Started by Rick Blacker

15 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Niels G.

Tarot 680Pro stability issues

All,       I am using Pixhawk with the latest Mission Planner.   Sunnysky 3508 580kv motors with Afro 30amp ESC (flashed with BLHeli), Fut…

Started by Skyler Edenhart-Pepe

1 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Skyler Edenhart-Pepe

3DR X8

I have a 3DRobotics X8+ with a tarot T-2D gimbal, FS-TH9X rc controller (with cradle), Activator 80 multi-chem charger/cycler, 6 Tiger powe…

Started by Scott Eveld

0 Mar 16, 2016

Foldable props for Tarot 680

Hi All, I just looked for some foldable propellers for my Tarot 680 frame, and not really found them in 13inch size. Actually till now I fo…

Started by Csaba Kecskemeti

0 Dec 27, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service