All Discussions Tagged 'Telemetry' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forwarding telemetry data (NOT the MAVLink stream!) from Mission Planner or other GCS

Hey, I want to forward the parsed telemetry data (such as roll pitch yaw and altitude) from a ground control station over a UDP or UART por…

Started by Alireza Manzoori

4 Jan 3
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

Tower Android App

I use the Tower App for communication between my drones and my Android phone. I uninstalled it recently by mistake and I can no longer find…

Started by Kenneth Pearson

4 Oct 31, 2018
Reply by Kenneth Pearson

Arducopter MavLink To Hott Telemetry Adapter

Good day guys !! I feel the need to obtain the information from my PixHawk in my Graupner MZ-24 screen. I found some threads talking about…

Started by marcelo siqueira lopes

81 May 11, 2018
Reply by Norimbo

Two GCP

Hii Guys :          is it possible to use two GCP at the diffrent places for an aircraft? first point will be take off and main control po…

Started by H. Sms

0 Feb 5, 2018

PX4 WiFi telemetry

Has anyone been able to connect directly from their ground station to a px4 through WiFi without the use of a raspberry pi? i have a 3DR wi…

Started by Matt

0 Feb 4, 2018

Telemetry Not communicating with APM

basic problem i am having is that my Telemetry setup wont communicate with my APM. hardware: (2) Xbee Pro 900  https://www.sparkfun.com/pr

Started by Stewart A Aucoin

4 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Shyam Balasubramanian

Telemetry over 3G / Video over 3G ( IP / TCP ) with android

OK, there is a lot of discussion about this topic. There are also some solutions (dronecell, phonedrone: http://store.diydrones.com/PhoneDr

Started by c j g

38 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by Peggs_89

Mission Planner unable to connect to Pixhawk2.1 via telemetry

Title. The radios I am currently using are not 3DR, although that seems to be the overwhelming preference of this community. The radios the…

Started by Chase Schottler

3 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Chase Schottler

How to get data from ArduPilot through Serial Port

So guys, I'm doing a project related to Telemetry, and I want to make ArduPilot (Uploaded with ArduPlane 2.73) send through Serial Por…

Started by Alessandro Soares

16 May 1, 2017
Reply by Dave McCaleb

APM 2.6 Telemetry over Dragonlink V3

Hello I recived the new dragonlink V3 with the new telemetry function. Does somebody know, how can i connect the apm flight controller tele…

Started by DonGauchos

5 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by saeed alamri

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service