All Discussions Tagged 'Thermal' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Demoing a FLIR One on a drone

In February 2019 I want to demo how thermal imaging can be done for search and rescue. All I have available is a FLIR One camera, a drone,…

Started by Doug Moody

1 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by RC Tech.se

Micro-thermal camera for drones has simple integration with NTSC output <$500

Check out the Whisp-IR thermal camera for drones. It is an 8-bit depth NTSC camera that is simple to setup with just power, ground, and NTS…

Started by RCMDock

0 Feb 20, 2018

Geotagging Flir Vue Pro Thermal stills

Hello all, We have a Flir Vue pro thermal camera and we’d like to Geotag thermal stills on a Pixhawk Multirotor. According to Flir, it sho…

Started by Bryan Archer

3 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by fabio de matteis

FLIR Vue Pro / Tau & GoPro Gimbal

Hi DIY Drones, we'd like to let you all know about the new Helium Gimbal. It allows for live, switchable infrared and visible video from a…

Started by shane beams

0 Nov 7, 2016

Thermal Payload for Precisionhawk Lancaster

Hello! What interfaces are available for connecting thermal camera video output to a Precisionhawk Lancaster Mark III (is  it composite vi…

Started by Vasanth

0 Feb 9, 2016

Autonomous wildlife surveillance with UAV and thermal camera

I am currently doing my Master's thesis at Linköping University (Sweden) and would be much grateful for advices. The task is to make an UAV…

Started by Cornelis Christensson

2 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Cornelis Christensson

Thermal photography using an iPhone 6, a SEEK camera and a DJI Phantom 3

Hello DIY Drones I am a research assistant working on a project to take thermal images of some farmland. I will not be flying the drone an…

Started by David Williams

0 May 29, 2015

THERMAL INFRARED IMAGING USING UAV

Hello Everyone ,I am looking for  a lightweight thermal infrared camera that can be mounted on a Quadcopter in order to measure very smalle…

Started by Uttam pudasaini

3 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by therman Cam

Lidar and Drones

Sorry to keep getting an answer for this but I am trying to get info as to combining Lidar with Drones and to see if their is any kit or pr…

Started by Andrew Holdun

18 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Eric Kubicka

Tiny Infrared Cameras for drone use

My first post here, and I'm going to hype my company and its products. I hope you will go easy on me - I'm assured that what we make is of…

Started by Daniel Jardine

6 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Guy McCaldin

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service