All Discussions Tagged 'Throttle' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to setup throttle value during failsafe mode on Mission Planner

Hi. I'm using a pixhawk with Mission Planner to control my aircraft. I configured the throttle failsafe successfully, but when the failsafe…

Started by Yusuke Nakamura

0 Apr 10, 2017

No Throttle Control

Hello Everyone, this is my first time working with and attempting to run arducopter on an apm 2.8 board. I have everything set up and read…

Started by Taylor Mantick

3 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Dan

No Throttle Control

Hello Everyone, this is my first time working with and attempting to run arducopter on an apm 2.8 board. I have everything set up and read…

Started by Taylor Mantick

0 Jul 14, 2016

Pixhawk Auto Mode Problem: Motor Keeps Shutting Off

Hi, I am having undiagnosed problems with three of my Pixhawk autopilots, each on a different aerial platform (Aero-M, X8 wing and AgEagle)…

Started by Jan Zalud

5 May 26, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

Throttle Issues on Start up

Hi All, I am very new to the Pixhawk and I am setting up my first Multicopter. I have calibrated the ESC's and every thing else seems to wo…

Started by Shane Rushbrook

6 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Shane Rushbrook

Motor or ESC problem? Throttle level question

Hello,I have a Steadidrone 2014 QU4D RTF (from steadidrone-usa) and I am trying to diagnose possible Motor/ESC problems.   It would be help…

Started by Mark Paulik

1 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Chris Onyando

Taranis X8R SBus to PixHawk- Throttle problems

Hi I had my PixHawk on a DJIF550 Hexa Frame with the new DJI E300 propulsion kit, controlled with a Spektrum DX9 and a HobbyKing R800x rece…

Started by Luis Vale Gonçalves

1 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Luis Vale Gonçalves

Throttle not at zero when armed

When I arm my copter the motors spin up straight away. PX4 with Arducopter 3.1-rc7 and 20A hobbyking ESCs. I have done my ESC calibration…

Started by Barrahazard

1 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Barrahazard

Throttle setting in HIL simulation with MIssion Planner

I originally posted this to the drones-discuss Google Group, but it was suggested that I repost here in case Michael Oborne could provide s…

Started by Michael Darling

4 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Michael Darling

Rate of Climb/Descent vs. Throttle

Hi All, Has anyone experimented with having Altitude Hold always on? What I would like to accomplish is that the APM2.5 knows that the cent…

Started by Oliver Volkmann

3 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Dan Banks

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service