All Discussions Tagged 'Tilt' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tarot 2D gimbal and Pixhawk - Tilt control

Hi everyone, After spending almost my entire Sunday trying to get this work, I finally thought that asking here might be wise... Here is…

Started by Mathieu

34 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by Federico Herraez Pery

Tilt Rotor QuadCopter Using Arducopter

Hello.  This is my first post with DIY Drones.  I've been following the site for some time now and appreciate the community's strong involv…

Started by Alexander Perez

3 Feb 6, 2018
Reply by Artronique

Tilt motors Drone project.

Hi everyone ! I’m an engineer student and I want to create a Tilt motors quadcopter drone. I am coming here to find help and advice in ter…

Started by Mathieu

0 Sep 24, 2017

Tri Tilt Rotor VTOL UAV

Hello all I am new here and to the drone community. I am looking for some help in deciding on which flight controller to go with. I am buil…

Started by Muneeb Waris

0 Nov 4, 2016

Tilt rotor VTOL UAV Control Board

Hello all I am new here and to the drone community. I am looking for some help in deciding on which flight controller to go with. I am buil…

Started by Muneeb Waris

0 Nov 4, 2016

Quad motor on a robotic arm (2-4 degrees of freedom)

Hello, My first post related to my long-haul home-grown project of a quadcopter : a 1kg, 50cm span UAV. I intend to put as much knowledge…

Started by Maxime C

0 Mar 17, 2016

Hardware-in-the-Loop Camera Tracking

Hi!I have a sperimental UAV with a gimbal camera mounted below. I want to make a Hardware-in-the-Loop simulation with X-Plane 9 of the came…

Started by Diego Di Bacco

1 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Michael Oborne

Multi platform APM

I am currently attempting to alter APM to work with my tilt rotor UAV. Unfortunately. Due to the complexity of tiltrotor flight, and my lim…

Started by Jacob Sweers

2 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Jacob Sweers

Tri-Copters with GX25 Motors

Will the APM with all the best sensor packages be able to run a Tri-Copter or Quad Tilt-Rotor that is running a 25cc gas engines?  At aroun…

Started by William Bishop

1 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Gord Likar

Srange behaviour in stable mode

Hi i have been having issues getting my home made quadcopter to fly. To test bits out i built a rig so i could spin it up but keep it tied…

Started by Chris Malyon

25 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Chris Malyon

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service