All Discussions Tagged 'Time' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time stamp Issues.

Ok... new to all this..  So hope this is not something simple i missed.. But would be good to be a easy fix.. So the problem seems to be t…

Started by Tex Mackay

0 Jan 27, 2016

Tarot 650 Flight time problems Pixhawk

I have this unit and am getting less than 5 minute flight time until warning comes on. 85% Battery remaining after flight. Total Weight: 27…

Started by Jimmy Oliver

6 Jan 16, 2016
Reply by Jimmy Oliver

Building first Quadcopter, need advice!

This is my first time attempting to build a quadcopter. I have been reading a ton on how to build them and what to pay attention to and now…

Started by Tyler Johnson

0 Dec 27, 2015

TBS Discovery with Pixhawk - 2 minute flight time??

Hi Guys So ive been playing around with building a quadcopter for a while now, mashing some parts together and seeing what works and readin…

Started by Howie

4 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Howie

Acquire GPS Time from uBlox

Hi Everyone,  I am trying to obtain the UTC time from my GPS so that I can get my drone to perform a specific routine at the same time eve…

Started by Chris

0 Aug 26, 2015

Extending Flying Time X8

Hello All.  I am in the market for a 3DR X8 but 15 minutes of flying time is pretty low for my needs.  Is there a way to increase the fligh…

Started by Robert Goodwin

7 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Anthony

New MAVLink Message creating 12 second lag time in Ground Station

Hey guys, I have successfully added a new message into the ArduPlane program, and are using our own ground station to read the messages se…

Started by Daniel Ginn

11 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Daniel Ginn

Getting started with an ArduCopter

Hi everyone. I'm interested in building a copter drone as a hobby. However, I'm a total begginer, but I DO NOT want to purchase a "ready-t…

Started by Pablo Velez

3 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Pablo Velez

Making ArduCopter to Fly like 3 Hours

Hi I have an ArduCopter and I want to modify it's motor and battery to make it: Control payload of max. 10kg or/and Fly at least 3 hours…

Started by Mark Zimmerman

16 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Adam Rivera

First Time Setup : RC & Beeps

Hi All, I'm trying to setup the Radio input. I've connected the LiPo to PDB, Installed latest firmware, connected turnigy 9x receiver.. Cou…

Started by Ruwan

2 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Ruwan

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service