All Discussions Tagged 'Tower' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting the Latest Version of Tower to Trigger the GoPro Camera Flying the Solo and Gimbal

I have not been able to get my GoPro to trigger during a tower survey mission.  Have all the latest versions installed of Tower and GoPro s…

Started by DanM

3 May 17
Reply by Alan Seymour

Tower Android App

I use the Tower App for communication between my drones and my Android phone. I uninstalled it recently by mistake and I can no longer find…

Started by Kenneth Pearson

4 Oct 31, 2018
Reply by Kenneth Pearson

UVC (works with Tower app!) video capture dongle.

I ordered three separate sets of these because I wanted to make sure one would be the right chipset. This one is the genuine UVC dongle and…

Started by Seth Miller

0 Dec 23, 2016

Iris+ not completing Tower mission & returning to launch.

Having something weird happening. I upload a mission to the Iris+ through the 3DR Mission app. Somewhere around the halfway point, it stops…

Started by Manny Diaz

0 Oct 17, 2015

"Linear" Regions of Interest in Mission Planner or Tower?

Might anyone be working on automating this or has anyone done it manually? The idea is to be able to plan a mission that flies along the c…

Started by W Hayden

0 Aug 3, 2015

Tower as secondary base station

I have been fiddling with the RFD900 and 3dr radios.  My goal is to have a laptop with the RFD900 connected to a vehicle with either a 3dr…

Started by Thomas Stanley-Jones

0 Jul 27, 2015

Tower App reset maps to North up?

After enabling map rotation in Tower, I can't figure out how to reset the maps orientation to North up. You can rotate the map freely and m…

Started by Ron LaBorde

0 Jul 23, 2015

DroidPlanner 3DRServices Page not found on GitHub

UPDATE: Looks like they were doing a revamp and have moved everything to this site: http://www.dronekit.io/ Hi, I was wanting to make mod…

Started by Lucy Ruck

3 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Lucy Ruck

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service