All Discussions Tagged 'Trigger' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting the Latest Version of Tower to Trigger the GoPro Camera Flying the Solo and Gimbal

I have not been able to get my GoPro to trigger during a tower survey mission.  Have all the latest versions installed of Tower and GoPro s…

Started by DanM

3 May 17
Reply by Alan Seymour

Sony A6000 - misses out pictures in Auto Mission

Hi Guys! A really strange problem I have been encountering since a few days and thought of sharing it here to see if anyone else has been…

Started by Pravin Prajapati

0 Jun 5, 2016

Sony MultiPort trigger solution – "SkySight MONO"

Hi Diydrones members, We would like to introduce you to our new SkySight family – trigger cables designed to enhance your UAV experience b…

Started by SkySight

1 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Plinio Augusto

Non-Canon Camera Trigger Based on Distance

Dear All, I am developing UAV for Mapping. I use Canon Camera (SX260HS)+CHDK to trigger the camera based on time interval (intervalometer s…

Started by opiq

20 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Thomas egmont bagge henriksen

Automatic Camera Trigger With Walkera Flight Controler and MP

Hi Guys,               I´m new on this things, but I´ve trying to connect the automatic trigger on my cannon with MP and my DroneTali H50…

Started by Rodrigo Salcedo

1 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Rodrigo Salcedo

Sony MultiPort trigger solution – "SkySight MONO"

Hi Diydrones members, We would like to introduce you to our new SkySight family – trigger cables designed to enhance your UAV experience b…

Started by SkySight

0 Apr 1, 2015

Trigger System by GPS Waypoint

Have any user a solution by this problem?. In photogrammetry we don't need trigger by time or distance, it's more correct trigger by waypoi…

Started by MarioT

0 Mar 2, 2015

Help Needed with CHDK Remote Zoom In/Out

On my hexacopter drone, I have setup my digital camera so that I can see live video from it through my FPV while flying. On my receiver, I…

Started by Trevor Swackhamer

8 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Trevor Swackhamer

T3

Waiting for some external input on a waypoint (APM:Copter/Rover)

Hi all, it must be simple (at least I hope) but I cannot find the required information. Hence, I need your help! My aim is: when a rover/co…

Started by Thorsten

6 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Thorsten

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service