All Discussions Tagged 'Turnigy' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Turnigy 2K - "SJ4000+" camera

Turnigy 2K action camera I have used this camera for two months on my DIY 450 Quad. I like the quality of single shot photos and video. I h…

Started by Vincent LaPorte

0 Nov 20, 2016

Multi-copter un-commanded motor speed-up

I recently calibrated the compass and the ESC's on my hex, then did a no-props test to see if all of the motors (1) started at the same tim…

Started by Jerald Thompson

2 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Jerald Thompson

Naza M Lite with Turnigy 9x Problem with modes

Hi All,  So i have had a look around on forums and cant find an answer to my question.  I have built a DJI F450 with Naza m Lite GPS cont…

Started by James Weldrake

0 May 27, 2016

Naze32 rev5 + SBUS Help

Please help I am having problems with my setup. Watch the Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuBPU8GDXscMini build from Space One…

Started by Cyrus Hostetler

4 May 14, 2016
Reply by Roberto Brusnicki

ESCs, ESC Programming Card, Sonar Sensors, & More

Hello guys,  I have a few stuff for sale. Please check out things listed below and let me know if you have any questions. 1). Turnigy Plus…

Started by Krish

1 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Krish

Turnigy Receiver Controlled Switch Troubleshooting for CHDK Pixhawk trigger setup 3DR X8+

Hi All,    I'm setting up a Pixhawk/CHDK trigger circuit using a BEC and Turnigy receiver controlled switch.  Everything is set per posts g…

Started by Paul

1 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Paul

Turnigy 9x with Er9x firmware - Flight Modes

i have attached a file with the settings i used for my flashed 9x(er9x) These setting are the configuration for 6 flight modes within missi…

Started by MarvinS

28 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Richard Zajkowski

Double redundant UBEC for Pixhawk

I was searching around on Hobbyking when I've found out this interesting "Turnigy Redundant Dual 8A UBEC Rx Power System", and was wonderin…

Started by Aeropixel

1 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Andre K.

Need some urgent 9XR help :(

Hi guys,  Purchased a 9XR around a month ago, arrived, and the left gimbal was not functional at all. After going through on the internet i…

Started by Rhys Gittoes

0 Jul 7, 2015

Turnigy 9X - Throttle calibration?

I just replaced my old cheap transmitter/receiver with a (less cheap) Turnigy 9X radio. I connected the receiver to my APM2.5 board, and ca…

Started by Kevin Kanzelmeyer

1 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Kevin Kanzelmeyer

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service