All Discussions Tagged 'UAV' (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chinese Zhejiang enterprises get the first city drone "Express" license

At 9:15 on October 15th, in the Haicheng Park of Hangzhou Future Science and Technology City, a drone quickly took off and then flew away.…

Started by phyngineer

0 yesterday

How big is the impact of 5G on drones?

Aerial photography, inspection, logistics, plant protection, surveying, security and other applications in the field of UAV industry, the l…

Started by phyngineer

0 on Saturday

UAV becomes an important device for traffic patrol

It is understood that many countries including China and Canada have already launched drone air patrols and participated in highway traffic…

Started by phyngineer

0 Sep 22

Available platforms for research with quadrotor UAVs indoor

I know, it is a 1 Million dollar question but I would like to know your opinion about it.  If you would be able to start your own research…

Started by desmond13

4 Apr 29
Reply by desmond13

Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Market 2019 - 2023

Report Overview : A number of companies are currently exploring the usage of UAVs (UAVs) for commercial and military purposes. UAVs with ca…

Started by suraj jd

0 Mar 6

Theoretical Build: Looking for Opinion on the Possibility

So as the title states this build is just theoretical and I am only looking for some input as to how possible it is and where to look for m…

Started by S1CAR1US

1 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by ChenKuang Yap

Key Impacts on the Future of the UAV Drones

The drivers for UAV Drones are rapid technological advancements in drones and increase in demand for drone-generated data in commercial app…

Started by Steve Stark

1 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Partha D

My V-tail Design

Hi, friends I am very interested in designing UAVs and I saw lot of guys here are interested in this subject. I thought of sharing my exper…

Started by Uditha Gayan

0 Sep 2, 2018

MicaSense RedEdge UAV multispectral camera for sale

Hello everybody, my nearly never used multispectral UAV camera is for sale. I posted description and photos on ebay: https://www.ebay.de/it

Started by Michael Haertel

1 Aug 16, 2018
Reply by Larry Obrien

Building Fixed Wing UAV for Aerial Mapping

Am looking for building a Fixed Wing UAV for Aerial mapping and performing it based on my own research. Your suggestions are most welcome t…

Started by Pragadish Santhosh

13 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by hank grimes

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service