All Discussions Tagged 'USB' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Use a spaceNavigator (3D mouse) to control a multicopter

Hello everyone. I have yet no experience in piloting a multicopter, and I was wondering if it would be possible to use a space navigator t…

Started by Benjamin

2 Jan 18, 2018
Reply by Christian Barrell

*HELP* APM 2.5+ Not Connecting to Mission Planner

Okay, let's outline what I have; What's happening; What I've done to try and fix it -- What I Have: I have an H-Quad I just built.  I inst…

Started by Eric Fether

10 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Antonio Policicchio

Double Power APM 2.6

Hello all !I'm trying to get some extra safety features on my hexacopter. I've read that you can connect the APM via USB and have the power…

Started by Gabriel Dami

2 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by Gabriel Dami

Pixhawk boot/connection problem after AC 3.2.2 FW install

Hi, Just installed new AC 3.2.2 firmware with APM Planner 2.0. Perhaps something went wrong with the installation cause PH doesn't react no…

Started by Veikko Vierola

1 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Veikko Vierola

Laptop does not recognize USB when plugged in to Cheerson CX20

I am trying to use arducopter to program my cheerson cx20 but when I plug my laptop in to the quad the laptop responds that it does no reco…

Started by Jim Skelly

0 Jan 26, 2016

HELP nothing works after trying to set some params via APM Planner

Hi, I just tried to configure the Mid Throttle value, than everything went wrong :( The following happened: I tried to increase the value…

Started by Csaba Kecskemeti

6 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by Bill Bonney

Pichawk 3DR GPS lock issue. Powered by USB gets instant lock, powered by battery never locks

I have a GPS Lock issue. I have a Pixhawk and 3DR GPS/Compass. Also have power module. I get almost instant GPS lock when I power the Pixha…

Started by Shaun

0 Dec 2, 2015

USB3 (microB) "tensionless" cable?

HiIm working on a gimbal that needs a USB3 (microB) cable from camera to frame. I bought 5 different kinds, but they are all stiff as hell.…

Started by Sune Nielsen

0 Aug 4, 2015

Accidental Take-off from USB connection

Hello everyone, I'm relatively new to the drone market and I've just built an X6 hexacopter with the HKPilot Mega 2.7 fight controller runn…

Started by Nathan Davy

2 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Nathan Davy

Pocket Drone blues ...

Just received my Pocket Drone and when documentation was lacking went on line ... looks like I made a big mistake, but am not alone from we…

Started by Rich Sugden M.D.

1 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Samson Shankaran

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service