All Discussions Tagged 'USB' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM Planner 2 won't recognise any COM Ports

Hi, my name is Óscar and I'm working on a drone project. I built my drone, test it several times and it flies OK. However, I just acquired…

Started by Óscar Moreno García

1 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Bill Bonney

HIL simulation with Radio communication

TL;DR — How can I communicate with my APM 2.5 in a HIL simulation FROM A DIFFERENT COMPUTER using the 3DR radio (wireless telemetry interfa…

Started by Joe M

1 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Hao Chen

APM 2.6 (3DR) not recognized via USB on Win XP, 8.0, and 8.1 machines

As stated in the title I have a used genuine 3DR APM 2.6 I purchased used. Previous owner states they were able to connect to a Win 7 machi…

Started by vf171

1 May 11, 2014
Reply by vf171

APM 2.6 - No USB communication - Tried to flash but no success

Hi all, My brand new APM 2.6 was working yesterday, and now when I plug it in to multiple computers with multiple cables it doesn't even r…

Started by Nolan Crook

3 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Nolan Crook

Scanning for heartbeat messages & using AT commands(?)

I have several questions about the 3DR radios that I was hoping some developers might be able to answer to facilitate my thesis research...…

Started by Joe M

6 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Joe M

APM 2.5 (2.9.1) won't connect via USB with Rx connected

I have a brand new APM 2.5, which will connect to the Mission Planner OK with no Rx connected, but as soon as I try connecting with the Rx…

Started by Martyn

2 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Jacopo Belbo

AC power through USB & still use 3DR radio?

I noticed here that I "cannot connect via the radios when [my] APM 2 is also connected via USB [because] they share the same port"... but w…

Started by Joe M

3 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Joe M

APM2 repair options (fried APM2 board)

hey did you guys hear the joke about the 3DRobotics APM2 repair paths?   oh wait there are none! Beware folks don't fry your APM2... it…

Started by CensoredUser ExWikiNinja aka KF

19 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Willem

AdruPilot Communicating with Raspberry Pi over USB

Hey guys, Is it possible for the Ardupilot to send telemetry updates over USB to a raspberry pi? I was able to did it using Ubuntu but for…

Started by Jonathan Taylor

6 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Bernt Christian Egeland

T3

APM Planner Won't Connect via USB

Recently purchased a QuadCopter from uDrones and been having fun putting it together and getting things to work.  uDrones has been very hel…

Started by Richard Boyhan

18 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Chris Anderson

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service